FF Mobile Account App provides the following functionality with its initial release:
• Upload Claims and Submit Receipts
• Recent Transactions and Details
• View all email and SMS alerts
• Contact administrator from mobile application via email or mobile phone
• Stronger Authentication support (Picture/Passphrase, device identification and Challenge questions)
• View Profile Details
• View Dependents
• View Card Details
• View Card PIN
• Register new users directly from mobile device
• Ability to edit billing address *
• Ability to update billing address *
• Ability to report card lost stolen *
• Ability to order replacement card *
• Ability to attach provider name to newly submitted claims *
• Ability to pay provider directly from app *
*Some features may be restricted by your administrator
• Minor Updates
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app is so great. I have used it to file a claim and it is super easy. I love the way it shows your details about what you have spent and what you have left to spend how much you have deposited. The charting is easy to read and very intuitive.
App is convenient, but still cumbersome
Inconsistent processing times for submissions is the main issue with this company. Sometimes medical reimbursement happens within a week, sometimes up to 3 weeks. Even monthly Dependent Care Deposits that are the same date every pay period and “autogenerated” vary by 7-14 days on processing times. Customer service is available, but was not helpful 2 of 3 times I contacted them.
A pleasure to use
I am able to easily access the information that I am looking for.
No glitches or issues to date.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.