Figure is a cloud-based point-of-sale system that makes managing your business easier.
• Run your shop the way you want, at anytime and anywhere
• Keep in touch with your customers and their preferences
• Make data-informed decisions for your business
At Figure, we know what troubles you! We understand why small business owners, like you, don’t have the tools to save them time and simplify making the right decisions.
This is why Figure POS provides you with:
• Accept cash and card, email or print receipts, collect digital signatures, even accept secure payments when the POS is offline. Take payments the way you want.
Kitchen Display System (KDS)
• Use Figure’s Kitchen Display System in your restaurant to keep your kitchen running into one smooth operation.
• Understand and control your business with reporting on one or across many locations. Track your sales, best selling items, and most profitable channels.
• Customize your menu and settings so you can run your shop the way you want.
• Profile for every customer. Identify your regulars and biggest spenders. Target and grow your customer base.
• Streamlined clock-in and clock-out, timesheets, role and access management.
Simply put, Figure is the end-to-end POS system, going beyond simple payments to provide you with data and insights to streamline your business growth. Time for more!
• Ability to have up to 5 schematized menu pages
• Advanced coursing improvements
• Improvements to bluetooth device connection
• Stability improvements
• Ability to set special discount for orders paid by cash
• Ability to add register name to items. This functionality allows users to add a specific name which will be seen just for the POS users, such as cashiers or waiters.
• Advanced coursing options – for POS and printed receipts
• New delivery partner integration – Ondy
• Fix for voiding Gift Cards
• Ability to highlight delivery partners on receipts
• Customer profile redesign
• Compatibility release
• Increase iOS target version
• Date/time picker improvements
• Improved Clock-in and Clock-out synchronization
• Fix for large orders printing blank on thermal printers
• Ability to set larger items section on receipts for thermal printer
• Fix for highlighting order numbers on receipts for scheduler orders
• Showing online ordering logo in order list
• Printing agenda redesign
• Improved crash reporting
• Ability to receive external orders - Grubhub, Doordash, Seamless, Uber Eats
• Ability to manage item Modifiers and Options in POS
• Ability to manage Taxes and Special Pricings in POS
• No Sale agenda moved to Operations section
• Order list - redesigned
• Order list - ability to search in Totals and Payment States
• Order list - remember user’s filters
• Order list - added Reset button
• Oder list - ability to filter by Assignee
• Ability to disable order notes for kitchen receipts
• Ability to print Assignment in red at bottom of the kitchen receipt
• Ability to edit Order Note before accepting the order
• Synchronization improvements
• Ability to choose which receipt will be printed for online orders
• No Sale button moved to Operations
• Ability to Add/Delete items in Configuration agenda in POS
• Order list - remembers filters based on user
• Order list - button for resetting filters added
• Fix for applying taxes and special pricings for custom items
• Order of modifiers on kitchen receipt respects the order in the item detail
• Ability to always reopen closed orders
• Troubleshooting/Support improvements
• The setting for displaying modifier group names
• Fix for grouping custom items on receipts
• Removed notification for eGift Card orders
• Compatibility release for iOS 14
• Delivery times adjusted
• Ability to configure menu from POS
• Ability to pause online orders
Ratings and Reviews
Great for small businesses
We saved over 25% in transaction fees since switching over to Figure POS. The Figure team provides exceptional customer service and continues to improve their app, which is already intuitive and easily customizable. We look forward to growing our business with their product.
Best in class
Best we’ve used. Highly recommend.
Changing profile information
Why can’t I find back my profile information. I believe I may have gone in under a wrong category but when I try to find my information, no tab is taking me to it! Where is my information?
Developer Response ,
Hi! Please send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will solve this together immediately.
Quick note: maybe the profile info you are looking for is in your Figure Manage, Settings section: https://app.figurepos.com/login.
We will be waiting for your e-mail so we can discuss all the specific details. Thank you!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Figure, Inc.
- 76.5 MB
- Requires iPadOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Figure, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.