Apple TV Screenshots
View photos, PDFs, comics and play videos and stream music stored on your Mac, PC, TimeCapsule or NAS drive on your Apple TV!
Browse your holiday photos with your family - now easier than ever.
Scan your network, connect, browse, sit back and enjoy.
- Streams video formats supported by Apple TV.
- View thumbnails to easily find the pictures you’re looking for.
- Choose from ten different picture slideshow animations.
- Auto updating slideshow when adding new images to a folder.
- Stream music while browsing or watching a slideshow.
- Create shortcuts to your folders for easy browsing.
- Add a parental lock to selected folders to keep content for older ones private.
- Automatic scan finds your shared folders on computers and drives.
- Built in help so you can easily share folders on computers.
- Open and view PDF files and comics on your TV using zoom, pan and the page navigator.
- View comic book CBR and CBZ files and images within ZIP and RAR files.
- View digital camera raw format files.
If you have gigabytes of pictures and videos, FileBrowserTV will handle them with ease. No indexing is needed, and nothing is copied to cloud storage. It all happens on your network.
FileBrowserTV has been written from the ground up for Apple TV. The user interface is super smooth and looks great, so it will be a pleasure to browse your memories!
Try all features free for 14 days and purchase the full version once you’re ready!
Updated for latest tvOS.
Fixed folder entries sometimes scrolling off-screen.
Ratings and Reviews
Wish it would connect to drop box and other cloud storage
I found this app while looking for a app to manage photos on my iPad to sync to my iMac and found FileBrowser which works really well and I bought it. I like this app but wished it was more like FileBrowser or another app called easy cloud where not only you can browse files on you Nass but drop box box amazon cloud and so on. If you was to add browsing content from other cloud storage I would buy this app also. But it looks like easy cloud does what FileBrowser does for your iPad but for the Apple TV.
Please add cloud storage to this app and it would be 5 stars
Where are the iPhone and iPad sharing options?
I bought the FileBrowserTV (paid the $3.99) app because I have File Browser (paid) version on my iOS devices and love it.
I was hoping the TV app would easily integrate or be able to share files from out of my File Browser iOS app.
I quickly realized only SMB is supported. Please add support for WebDAV or create a secure method that the iOS apps can integrate and share to the TV app seamlessly.
Can’t restore purchase
For the last year I haven’t been able to restore purchase on my Apple TV. Everything is up to date. Every once in a while I try to do the restore, but it never works. Not sure it’s worth paying the $3.99 if you can’t get it to work past the trial period.
The developer, Stratospherix Ltd, indicated that the app’s privacy practices may include handling of data as described below.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 45.5 MB
- Photo & Video
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Stratospherix LTD
- In-App Purchases
- All FileBrowserTV Features $3.99