FE File Explorer is a powerful file manager app on your iPhone and iPad. It can access not only local files, but also files on your computer and NAS. Stream movies and music to your iPhone/iPad. Directly view and manage documents, photos, files on your computers and cloud without downloading to your iPhone/iPad.
* Access network shares on macOS, Windows, Linux, Time Capsule, NAS via SMB/CIFS protocol.
* Access WebDAV Server, FTP Server and SFTP Server.
* Access USB Drive and SD Card
* Access SanDisk iXpand Flash Drive
* Automatically discover computers, NAS and FTP server when you setup new connections.
* View, copy, move, rename and delete your files right on iPhone/iPad.
* Stream movies and musics from network shares to iPhone/iPad.
* Sort and search files
* Dark Mode
* Multiple windows on iPad
* Built-in FTP Server and HTTP Server
* File Transfer:
Copy files among network shares, servers, iPhone and iPad.
Transfer files by drag and drop.
Sync files with network shares and servers.
Nearby file transfer: Directly transfer files between two nearby iOS devices without Wi-Fi or LTE connection.
* Photo Transfer:
Copy photos between iOS photo library and network shares.
Backup photos to network shares, servers and cloud storages.
* Supported File Formats:
Document: EPUB, PDF, WORD, EXCEL, PPT, PAGES, NUMBERS, KEYNOTE, TXT, HTML etc.
Photo: JPG, PNG, WebP, GIF, CR2, NEF, ARW, DNG etc.
Music: MP3, AAC, AIFF, WAV, FLAC, APE etc.
Music Playlist: CUE, M3U
Video: MOV, MP4
===== CONTACT US =====
* Bug fixes and stability improvements
Features are included in FE File Explorer 10.
* Picture-In-Picture on iPhone (iOS 14).
* New file context menu (iOS 14)
* Support to favorite and tag files and folders in iOS Files app extension.
* Calculate and display total folder size on info panel.
* Speedy playback for audio books (iOS 14)
* Support WebP image format (iOS 14)
* Support SFTP symbolic link
* New ePub reader
* New built-in HTTP server
* Drag to select multiple files
* Support AirPlay 2
* AirPrint txt and office documents
* Support IPv6 address in connection settings. The IPv6 address must be surrounded by square brackets. Example: [2001:0db8:85a3:0000:0000:8a2e:0370:7334]
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Allows File Transfer from Nas to Ipad
This app allows file transfer from your nas or other network connected device to the iPad. Other apps require you to be at your desktop computer to move files between the iPad and the desktop computer or Nas. This app allows the iPad to initiate the file transfer, which is great if your desktop is on another floor from where you use the iPad. I use it often. As another reviewer said it will also play music files outside of iTunes.
It’s a good app allowing me to transfer files from my phone iPad to my Windows file system and lets me manage the files on my network but it has a consistent problem when I rename directories on my network where after renaming the directory I get a subsequent message that the directory can’t be found when I try to take subsequent actions like deleting the directory or copying it. I now have many directories that show up that I can’t get rid of. Very weird because I can copy the files contained in the directory to another location but can’t rename or delete the directory even when I access the directory directly from file manager in Windows.
The perfect app for browsing network shares
I have been searching for a good one for forever and this is it. Because this is the free version there are some limitations and I completely understand, and depending on how often I end up using this app I’ll buy it. My one feature request is for video and audio files, for the app to remember where you left off and ask if you would like to resume from there or start over.
- Skyjos Co., Ltd.
- 108 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Skyjos Co., Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.