Share files such as documents, pictures, music, videos, CAD files, if it’s digital, you can share it. Get past the limitations of email attachments and other apps to transfer huge files.
- No registration required to send up to 50 GB
- Easy to use interface makes sending files as easy as sending an email
- Send any file using "Open In…" functionality
- Transfer multiple files or folders
- Transfer to people using their email address
- Or share files using a shareable download link
- Receivers don’t need the app to download what you share
- Get notified when your recipient downloads shared files
- Files are available to download for 7 days
- Cross platform: share with Android, iOS, Windows, Macs, or use any Browser
- Transfer a file of any size
- Unlimited transfer sessions with no bandwidth limits
- Desktop app uses a custom protocol to send much faster than TCP-based browsers, FTP, and most file transfer apps
- At least 1 TB of storage
- 30 day to permanent storage
- Businesses can get multi-user accounts
- Your own customizable sub-domain
- Receive files and auto-download them
- Address Book
- Secure file sharing using anti-virus and password protection
- Advanced delivery tracking
Join over a million iPhone users, and over 10 million Filemail users, and start sharing and transferring files, quickly and efficiently. Find out more at https://www.filemail.com/
Filemail offers a auto-renewing subscription option:
- Filemail Pro monthly: $11.99
These prices are for US customers and pricing may vary by location. Your Filemail Subscription will automatically renew within 24 hours before the end of the current period at the price of the chosen subscription and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account. You can cancel your subscription in the Account Settings section of your App Store or iTunes settings after you have made the purchase.
- minor improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Dear developers the application works great in my iPhone 6 iOS 12.4.8🤙🏻😉
Absolutely I love this app so much it’s great for send files (: and share a links for images vids + files finally i found it am so happy and glad to use this magic app (:
Thank you for all my heart ♥️ to the lovely team developers and I appreciate ur harder work for this app ):
Very good App. Very consistent. I’ve been using Filemail since the early 2010s on desktop. I only experienced one issue on the app when trying to upload 70+ photos at once. Once I batched my uploads, I was go to go. Everything works fine. Love the app. Thank you.
Quick and easy
I had to send my daughter a 280MB video file in a hurry. I downloaded this app and sent the file in 15 minutes total. And I’m not a techy person. Highly recommend.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.