- iOS 12.2 compatibility fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Great app, but...
Long ago, I used the now ancient and defunct “Downloads” app by this developer, even before they changed the interface to match iOS 7’s Music app. I had no idea that it had been removed from the App Store. Seeing that it was incompatible with iOS 11 + iPhone 7 Plus (would always crash upon opening), I had to remove all my files from it and delete it. Then I stumbled across “Files,” from the same devs.
I like that Files has same interface and functionality as its predecessor, but some things could’ve changed with the new app.
- It could have a dark theme. Looking like Apple Music was cool for perhaps a year. We need a toggle for a dark mode that does not involve smart invert.
- Media playback in landscape orientation shouldn’t cover up 2/3 of the album art. Perhaps push it to the left and put media info/controls to the right?
- Although simplicity is nice, the web access page could maybe be a bit more graphical.
- The web access should have support for uploading multiple files at once without stuffing them in a zip folder. I find that having to scroll back down after each upload to be a pain, especially if the specific folder has a lot of files at its root.
Overall, a great app to store things in, since personally, I don’t trust Apple’s new Files app.
Hi , thank you for your amazing app , it just has a little problem and that is when i want to get back to previous page ( for example )
When i hit the < ( back button ) , it suddenly crashes , it happen to me all the time .
It would be very good if you check it out .
( by the way , my phone is iphone6 and i’m running ios 12 )
Thank you .
This app does exactly what I need it to do which is download audio and video files. As far as the developer getting rid of his old app (downloads) and coming up with this new one is fine by me. There were probably too many problems with trying to get the old app to work with the new iOS. So sometimes it’s just easier to make a new app. And come on the guy made another app so what if he charges to upgrade it again, are these people on here that hard up for $5 (we all got bills to pay). I enjoy using the app so therefore I have no problem paying again. Go ahead and try to find another app that’s better then this one.
- Hian Zin Jong
- 28.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 17+ for the following:
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2019 Hian Zin Jong
- In-App Purchases
- Full Version Upgrade $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.