Files HD (formerly known as Downloads Lite - Download Manager for iPad) features a Web browser that lets you save documents to your iPad so that you can work with them offline. It has a built-in file manager, with robust viewer for all iOS supported document types, powerful photo browser, advanced PDF reader, full Dropbox support, and more.
NOTE: This app does not support downloading of audio or video content.
√ File manager
- Folders support
- Move, rename and delete files
- Search by file name
- Document viewer that supports .pdf, .doc, .xls, .ppt, .txt, .html, .webarchive and .rtf file formats
- Extract ZIP and RAR archives
- Import photos from camera roll
√ Tabbed browser
- Provides a user experience very similar to Safari
- Supports unlimited tabs
- Tap and hold on a link to open it in new tab or download it
- Fully featured bookmark manager
- History support
- Address bar auto-completion
- HTTP basic authentication
- Form-based authentication
- Integrated Google or Yahoo! search
- Ability to spoof browser's User-Agent string to display web pages like Firefox
- Unified smart search field. Type a URL or search term in the unified smart search field, the browser automatically suggests the closest match to what you’re looking for.
√ Download manager
- Fast downloading speed
- Save pages with images for offline viewing
- Supports resuming of interrupted downloads reliably
- Live download progress bar and speed indicator
- Active downloads badge number
- Add arbitrary download link
- Always download with correct filename
- Ability to download file of unknown size
√ Dropbox integration
- Upload, download and manage files
- Sync what you want, keep files on your device
√ Advanced PDF viewer
- Huge PDF files work flawlessly
- Text search
- Tap PDF links to jump across the file
√ Photo viewer
- Swipe to move between images in a folder
- Zoom in and out with pinch gesture
- Thumbnails view of all images in a folder
- Ability to save images to photo album
√ File transfer
- iTunes USB File Sharing lets you drag and drop files between your iPad and computer
- Supports HTTP and FTP protocols
- Transfer files to and from computer that is in the same Wi-Fi network
- Send files as email attachments
√ Passcode lock
√ Mobile Safari integration
- Bookmarklet that lets you send links from Mobile Safari to Files HD app
- Background downloading
√ Inter-app document interchange
- Other apps can save their files to Files HD app (e.g. Email app can save attachments to Files HD app)
√ Recovery Mode
- If the browser caught in an endless loop of pop-up alerts, go to the iOS built-in "Settings" app, find "Files HD", turn on "Recovery Mode", then force-quit and relaunch the app.
Bug fixes and various improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
I have many books and manuals from various sites online, and it is so easy to download them so that I can take them with me on my iPad. Always functions perfectly.
Was but no more
I once really liked this app. I paid for the complete app so I wouldn't have limited downloads. And twice now the developer makes a few minor updates and each time starts charging all over again. What a gimmick and waste of the buyers hard earned money. So you can just slap the letters HD on your app and start charging all over again. I want my money back. You don't slap one in the face for supporting you in the first place.
The Subscription Update Was Really Rude!
i Bought This A While Ago & Paid The Fee For Unlimited, Now There's A Subscription Fee, Ouch! & it Doesn't Let Me "Restore" Download Or File Unlimited Anymore.😔
i Understand it Cost Money To Run it Up To Date.
Although, Why Not Just Set Up "Donations"
instead(Using The Same Pay Method).🤗
People Feel Honoured To Donate For Someone's Dedication.
Maybe Even Paid More if The Creator Described & Reasoned With Customers, in Order To Understand, But This Just Hurt.🥺
Note-Sonic 2 & Sonic 4 Episode 2 For iOS Did The Same Thing.
That's A Foul, Low, Cheating, Dirty! Scam Tactic.🤬
it Hurt The People(Past Paid & Present) & Probably Future Sales.
i've Already Figured A Work Around😅Thanks To Apple, So i'm Good.
But i Still Liked Using The App Though, So Yeah, The Recent Subscription Update Was Really Rude!😑
i Gave The App 5Stars Before, But The Bad Switch Makes Me Give it 1Star Now.
i Hope The Creator Realises This One Day🤔
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Hian Zin Jong
- 33.9 MB
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2023 Hian Zin Jong
- In-App Purchases
- Full Version Upgrade $2.99
- Monthly Subscription $0.99
- Monthly Subscription $0.99
- Yearly Subscription $5.99