Healthy and tasty smoothies from Filibaba. Berry, fruity, sweet, sour, rich in protein - find your favorite! Learn more about the plentiful vitamins, antioxidants and minerals in common fruits, berries and spices.
• All you need is a handful of berries, a banana as sweetener and a blender, hand mixer or food processor
• Buy some fresh mango, passion fruit, carrot, orange, avocado, kiwi, apples, pears, celery, cucumber, ginger etc
• Fill your freezer with lovely berries - strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, currants etc
• Be inspired by our simple recipes and let your imagination guide you!
• Complete nutritional values for all recipes
• Gorgeous, mouthwatering photos (Retina-quality)
• Brilliant design as convenient to use as it is stunning to look at
• All recipes in the app - no Internet connection required
• Discover the smoothie for breakfast, as a snack, to boost up your meal with vitamins or drink it as dessert
• Universal - one app designed for both iPhone and iPad
• Recipes in English and Swedish
• Share with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or email
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS WITH FILIBABA
* firstname.lastname@example.org * twitter.com/filibaba * facebook.com/filibaba
- Recipe updates & improvements
- Optimized for iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max
- Optimized for the new iPad Pro 11” and iPad Pro 12.9”
- Optimized watch app for Apple Watch Series 4
- Fixed a Spotlight search crash on iPad
Ps. Don’t forget to download our app Lita where you’ll can create your very own meal plans!
Ratings and Reviews
Love the Filibaba group of veggie/vegan apps
These Swedish recipe apps are a delight. The combinations are fresh and appealing with a twist. I downloaded the six including the egg timer. One has in-app purchase which I also bought on the strength of the other recipes. The smoothies have interesting ingredients with occasional Swedish accents like red currant and cardamom. The spreads also are well presented with easy to see nutrional data. Veggie Weekend is likely to become my go-to idea spot. Veggie Meals contain easy to put together recipes and the Vegourmet has more elaborate selections. Do try these! Am happily surprised and pleased!
Love this app! Easy to search for recipes by ingredient and then mark favorites to pull up quickly at a later date. Settings offer metric and English options and two languages--English or Swedish. Each smoothie includes a picture, a recipe card, time needed for preparation and health benefits of various ingredients. And there appears to be a huge variety of recipes! Looking forward to the next 100 meals!
Good idea, but needs more recipes
I love smoothies, so I liked the idea of this app when I saw it on my daily free app listing. The interface and nutrition information are nice. However, there are only 36 smoothies, and many of them include expensive or inaccessible ingredients, like gooseberries and passion fruit. If I'd paid for this, I would've been disappointed. Hopefully they'll add more recipes with updates. It'd also be cool to add a feature where you can save your own smoothie recipes into your app, so that you can use it for all your smoothie needs.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.