Healthy and tasty smoothies from Filibaba. Berry, fruity, sweet, sour, rich in protein - find your favorite! Learn more about the plentiful vitamins, antioxidants and minerals in common fruits, berries and spices.
• All you need is a handful of berries, a banana as sweetener and a blender, hand mixer or food processor
• Buy some fresh mango, passion fruit, carrot, orange, avocado, kiwi, apples, pears, celery, cucumber, ginger etc
• Fill your freezer with lovely berries - strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, currants etc
• Be inspired by our simple recipes and let your imagination guide you!
• Complete nutritional values for all recipes
• Gorgeous, mouthwatering photos (Retina-quality)
• Brilliant design as convenient to use as it is stunning to look at
• All recipes in the app - no Internet connection required
• Discover the smoothie for breakfast, as a snack, to boost up your meal with vitamins or drink it as dessert
• Universal - one app designed for both iPhone and iPad
• Recipes in English and Swedish
• Share with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or email
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS WITH FILIBABA
* firstname.lastname@example.org * twitter.com/filibaba * facebook.com/filibaba
– Optimized for the new iPad mini with Liquid Retina display
– Improved grid layout
Ratings and Reviews
Love the Filibaba group of veggie/vegan apps
These Swedish recipe apps are a delight. The combinations are fresh and appealing with a twist. I downloaded the six including the egg timer. One has in-app purchase which I also bought on the strength of the other recipes. The smoothies have interesting ingredients with occasional Swedish accents like red currant and cardamom. The spreads also are well presented with easy to see nutrional data. Veggie Weekend is likely to become my go-to idea spot. Veggie Meals contain easy to put together recipes and the Vegourmet has more elaborate selections. Do try these! Am happily surprised and pleased!
This app I kinda like
One of the best things on this app is the timer I like to play with it! The app is a very useful tool to use I believe that i would really recommend this app
Love this app! Easy to search for recipes by ingredient and then mark favorites to pull up quickly at a later date. Settings offer metric and English options and two languages--English or Swedish. Each smoothie includes a picture, a recipe card, time needed for preparation and health benefits of various ingredients. And there appears to be a huge variety of recipes! Looking forward to the next 100 meals!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Filibaba AB
- 80.6 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2014 Filibaba AB
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.