Veggie Meals is a collection of 66 easy-to-prepare everyday meals with affordable and common ingredients. Users of Veggie Meals love the beautiful design, the gorgeous photography and the clever timer.
"These recipes come along with some stunning pictures of the dishes, so it’s a beautiful sight to look at"
– Preshit Deorukhkar, beautifulpixels.com
"New recipes are fun to discover and nutritious meals are all the more satisfying"
• 66 tasty ovo-lacto vegetarian and vegan recipes
• 9 categories: salads, soups, pasta, stews & wok, burgers, gratins, pies & pizza, breads, and desserts
• Complete nutrion data for all recipes
• Gorgeous, mouthwatering photos (Retina-quality)
• Clever egg timer - just tap any cooking time in the recipe to start
• List of ingredients and quantities always at hand
• All recipes in the app - no Internet connection required
• Nutritious and varied vegetarian and vegan recipes
• Everyday ingredients that are easy to find
• Share full recipes through Facebook, Twitter or email
• Take it with you to plan meals at the grocery store
• Brilliant design as convenient to use as it is stunning to look at
...AND FOR DESSERT
• Universal - one app designed for both iPhone and iPad
• Recipes in English, Swedish, or Portuguese
• Choose metric or US measurements
• Icons indicate Freezable and Vegan recipes
• Estimated cooking time for each recipe
• Supports both landscape and portrait orientation on iPad
POPULAR ON THE APP STORE
Featured by Apple in the following categories:
• New & Noteworthy
• What's Hot
• Eat your greens
• Healthy cooking
• Staff Favorites
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS WITH FILIBABA
* firstname.lastname@example.org * twitter.com/filibaba * facebook.com/filibaba
Updated for iPhone 12 to make full use of the new Super Retina XDR display
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A beautifully designed app that’s easy-to-use. Nice catalog with a small but eclectic set of recipes.
Years old, never updated, very limited
The recipes are very limited, with 31 in total without paying more, and separately for each of 3 additional categories. Of the limited categories included, nearly all are very basic, and nothing here is special. You can find far more recipes with a quick search online. The app appears to have been abandoned years ago. I’ve personally had it for 3 years, and since I have plenty of storage on my phone, I never bothered to delete it thinking maybe it would be updated and improved at some point. So it is what is, and I would definitely not recommend it. Two stars were awarded simply because I admire the effort of any developer willing to make an attempt at competing on the App Store. It’s a jungle out there. On the other hand, continuing to take money from unsuspecting customers is unethical at best, hence my review.
Love the Filibaba veggie/vegan apps!
These Swedish recipe apps are a delight. The combinations are fresh and appealing with a twist. I downloaded the six including the egg timer. One has in-app purchase which I also bought on the strength of the other recipes. The smoothies have interesting ingredients with occasional Swedish accents like red currant and cardamom. The spreads also are well presented with easy to see nutrional data. Veggie Weekend is likely to become my go-to idea spot. Veggie Meals contain easy to put together recipes and the Vegourmet has more elaborate selections. Do try these! Am happily surprised and pleased!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Filibaba AB
- 104.2 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Portuguese, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2012 Filibaba AB
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.