FilmoraGo is an easy-to-use video editing app with advanced features and tons of ways to be creative. Create music videos, make your own movies, and share videos with your friends! You’ll save time and have a blast.
Why you'll love FilmoraGo:
POWERFUL YET SIMPLE VIDEO EDITING TOOLS
- Intuitive timeline view makes it easier to manage multiple timelines.
- Trim, split, duplicate, or merge video clips.
- Adjust playback speed for fast or slow motion.
- Rotate video clips in any degrees.
- Playback your clips in reverse.
- Stunning templates help create videos in seconds.
- Adjust display: change brightness, contrast, temperature, vignette, saturation, clarity.
ADVANCE CAMERA FEATURES
- The first iOS video editor with Double Take/multi-cam (available for iPhone XR or later).
- AR Camera: Create memoji/animoji selfie video
- Retouch: Reshape your face of size, eyes and lips
- Video beautification: Whiten and Smooth your skin
PERFECT MUSIC AND SOUND EFFECTS
- Royal-free music library and built-in sound effects.
- Record your own voice-overs.
- Trim and cut the audio to remove unwanted parts.
STUNNING VIDEO EFFECTS
- Add animated text or fun stickers on video and photo.
- Support fantastic filters and text overlays.
- PIP: add multiple layers of video, images, stickers, special effects, text, etc.
- Canvas: add background to your video and adjust aspect ratio.
EASY VIDEO-SHARING AND SAVING
- Share your video to YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, and more.
- Save videos to your camera roll.
FilmoraGo 5.0 Unlimited Subscription:
- With FilmoraGo Pro Unlimited subscription, you have access to all features and paid editing materials including stickers, filter packages etc. Watermark and LogoRoll will be removed automatically.
- Get all of FilmoraGo’s features and paid add-ons including stickers and filter packages.
- No export watermark or logo roll.
- Monthly, quarterly, or annual billing.
- Payments will be charged to your iTunes account.
- Subscriptions will automatically be renewed unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the time of renewal.
- Your account will be charged for the subscription renewal up to 24 hours prior to the end of your current subscription period in order to avoid service gaps.
- You can turn off auto-renewal at any time through your Account Settings.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
We value your feedback.
Here’s how you can contact us:
Hey my dear FilmoraGoers. We have some updates in this version which will make your video more creative.
1.Your speed change has been upgraded from 5 times to 10 times.
2.Plenty of materials of Intros and Outros update.
3.Access Giphy library. You can search for GIF pictures online and add them to your video.
4.With Snap on, when you move a clip, it automatically aligns with the edge of another clip.
Please enjoy your creation.
Ratings and Reviews
Best editing app ever!!!
I’m a pro with phones but a first timer with editing any type of videos. This app made it to where is was extremely easy to edit and with great results. And I didn’t even have to purchase a Pro package yet. The free edits were enough for me, but I believe in time those Pro features will be calling my name. The app is simple to use and the tools are easy to use and find. My 16yo son edits videos like he worked in a Hollywood studio his whole life. He’s just extremely skilled at it. I recommended this app to him, and I can’t wait to see what magic he works! The only issue I had was how I couldn’t export my music from ITunes when there was an option to do so. I’m guessing they haven’t fully got the permission from Apple yet. But it definitely shouldn’t be an options button to add music from your iTunes if the feature isn’t available yet. BUT I can say the option to export the sounds out of any of your personal videos it a plus! And made up for the iTunes issue for me. Great job creating this app!!!
Disappointed and Frustrated
I paid for the monthly pro version. I’ve been using this app for over a month and it was fine but recently it has been lagging and freezing. It is very frustrating. I edited a video and now when I open that project in the app the screen is frozen I cannot click on anything or make any edits or save my video. I spent so long editing it and it was a waste because I cannot access the video. I have closed the app and opened it multiple times and I waited hours in between trying to access the video (since I was hoping it would no longer be frozen) but it has been 8 hours and it is still not working. The home screen of the app works but when I click on the video I just edited I cannot edit it or save it or click on anything. I am very disappointed with this app. There are also not that many features included in the paid version. Another downside is that when you add text or picture in picture it does not stay where you want it in the video clip if you cut out any of the video before the text or picture in the timeline. You have to keep moving the pictures and text around unless you cut out everything or add every video clip completely first before adding the text and pictures on top of the video clips. (sometimes while editing I find another clip I want to add or want to cut out something but it’s so complicated to do because it will cause all of the text and picture in pictures to move). I do not recommend this app!
Developer Response ,
We apologize that our App did not satisfy your expectations. We would like the opportunity to investigate your feedback further. Please could you contact me at email@example.com? We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.
Amazing but they changed it
I love filmora go I edit with it all the time and the only editing app i use but it changed recently. So I haven’t used it in a couple weeks than all of a sudden I come back on there and it’s different and changed a lot i liked it before it changed now every time I try it and go on the app it works fine but then less than five minutes later it takes me off the app. I don’t want to give this app a bad review or anything but if they want more people to use it they need to put it back to the way it is. I’m a teen who loves editing and puts them on Instagram and I love editing stuff like stranger things,American Horror story, or Celebrities like Finn Wolfhard and Millie Bobby brown but now I can’t do that if filmora is acting like this so if the creator sees this please reply because my once loved app is acting up.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Wondershare Technology Group Co.,LTD
- 229.8 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Wondershare. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- FilmoraGo Pro (1 Year ) $32.99
- FilmoraGo Pro （1 Month） $6.99
- Remove Logo Roll $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.