Find Your Lost Fitbit Fast. Need Help Finding Your Fitbit? Find Your Fitbit In Minutes. Try The App Now!
Over 100,000 lost Fitbits have been found in minutes with Find My Fitbit.
Thousands of five star ratings world wide!
Thank you for making Find My Fitbit the 25th most popular Health & Fitness App on the App Store!
Find My Fitbit works with your Fitbit Ace, Ace 2, Alta, Alta HR, Blaze, Charge, Charge HR/2/3/4, Flex, Flex 2, Ionic, Inspire 1/2/HR, One, Ultra, Sense, Surge, Versa, Versa Lite, and Versa 2/3.
The app can also find other Bluetooth devices like AirPods, Apple Pencil, Apple Watch, and other fitness trackers!
FIND MY FITBIT REALLY WORKS
5/5 "Worked amazing. My 6y/o lost my fitbit one. I downloaded this and she used the app to find it, in literally 5 minutes. Great app!!" - Crystal
5/5 "I totally doubted this app would work. Proved me wrong!! Love this app!!" - Riakaz
5/5 "Found After 5 min just like some of the past reviews. Should be mandatory when setting up the Fitbit." -Wtot
We are so confident that you'll find your Fitbit we offer a full refund for the cost of the app if your Fitbit isn't found. You have nothing to lose except your Fitbit.
BENEFITS OF FIND MY FITBIT
• Find your Fitbit in minutes. Not days or hours. Even finds Fitbits with a low battery
• Save hundreds of dollars to replace your lost Fitbit
• Use the app anytime you or a family member loses a Fitbit
• Make finding your Fitbit fun. Not stressful. Use the Cold, Warm, Hot game to find your Fitbit
• Extremely easy to use. Anyone, any age, can navigate the app
• Responsive App support. Contact us if you need help
Downloading Find My Fitbit before losing your Fitbit is not required, but will help you find it faster. Every minute counts before the battery runs out!
Taking your time and walking slowly is key to finding your lost Fitbit fast
Bluetooth signals can travel through walls, floors, and ceilings. Your Fitbit could be in a room directly above, below or next to you
HOW IT WORKS
Find My Fitbit gamifies finding your lost Fitbit by playing the Cold, Warmer, Hot game
• See your Fitbit in the App
• Walk around slowly. As you move closer to your lost Fitbit the indicator will change from Cold to Warmer
• When you are about 3-5 feet away from your Fitbit the indicator will display Hot. Simple as that. You found your Fitbit!
Cannot find a Fitbit that
- Has a dead battery
- Is more than 75-100 feet from a iPhone/iPad
For email support go to findmyfitnessband.com/support - Please email us before posting a negative review or asking a question in a review. We cannot respond to questions posted in a review
• Finds any Fitbit that is actively broadcasting a Bluetooth Low Energy signal
• Smart Finder technology that has been technically optimized for Fitbit devices to find your Fitbit faster
• Displays the last time your Fitbit was seen
• Works with all iPhone 4s and above
• Works with all iPad 3 and above
- Subscribers pay the fixed price for your country, which is displayed in the app
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account upon confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
- Your Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period
- You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
- When canceling a subscription, your subscription will stay active until the end of the current period
Fitbit is a registered trademark and service mark of Fitbit, Inc. Find My Fitbit - Finder App For Your Lost Fitbit is designed for use with the Fitbit platform. This product is not put out by Fitbit, and Fitbit does not service or warrant the functionality of this product
The ultimate finder app for Fitbits and other devices!
- Added favorite devices
- Added support for Sense, Charge 4, Charge 3, Inspire, Inspire HR, Versa 2, Ace, and Ace 2
- Added support for other Bluetooth devices like AirPods, Apple Pencil, Apple Watch, iPhone
- Added support for iOS dark mode!
- Now tags your Fitbit so you know which Fitbit is yours when multiple Fitbit are detected in your area.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I always wear my Fitbit except when I take a shower and then I make sure to put it back on right away. While getting ready for work I looked down at my wrist and noticed that something was missing. "Oh no.., where's my fitbit?". I didn't have time to look for it and when I got home I searched my house. No luck. It had never come off my wrist accidentally so I was confused. Where could it be? Two days later I searched the internet for "I can't find my fitbit" and "Find My Fitbit - Fast Finder" popped up. I was skeptical and also I didn't know my Fitbit battery had been depleted. I went to the App Store and finally decided to install the app. As instructed I slowly walked around my house and in the living room and the app showed 'Warmer' and then 'Hot'. I said, "is it really here? In this room?". I searched through a basket of papers and it wasn't in there. As I moved closer to the old recliner chair the gauge went even hotter. I look on the floor but it's not there. "Wait a minute. Could it be in the chair cushion?" My hand went down into the unknown and I felt something. It was a rubber stress ball. I went back in and I felt something metal. I pulled it out and when I saw what it was I screamed in delight, "I found my fitbit!!!" I was relieved. I saw that where the fitbit device attaches to the wristband had somehow come undone. Mystery solved. This app really works! Thank you!
I lost my Fitbit yesterday while looking through boxes in garage, closets, bedrooms, etc. I was looking for face masks for our business since they weren’t available during the current Covid-19 outbreak. And I recently moved to a new house. I have a small wrist and my Fitbit can get unsnapped easily by bumping against things. When I realized later it fell off and could be anywhere in my house, in a box, or wherever, I felt a bit deflated and resigned to have to buy a new Fitbit. Then this morning, it was still able to sync, so I thought it was near me in my living room. Searched all over to no avail. Then I found this app and decided to give it a try. It led me to the garage and to a specific set of boxes. I looked through each box and set it aside. When I got to the last large box, it said Very Hot. But I had not opened that box earlier. I searched inside anyway and it was still say saying Very Hot. So I pulled the box away from the wall and Voila! There lay my precious little Fitbit! This app worked so well and saved me from being without my Fitbit for who knows long during this outbreak and shutdowns. I would have had to order it in the unknown future. It’s a small thing compared to everything else going on right now, but it gave me a bright spot in my day. This app was totally worth the $5.99 to get my Fitbit back. Highly recommend.
WOW! IT WORKS!!!
I had my doubts! My Fitbit Flex (original Fitbit...bought in 2014) went missing around 5:30 yesterday. I noticed the next morning I had no steps, and when I checked, my Fitbit band was empty on my wrist! No Fitbit! After work, about 24 hours missing now, I download the Find My Fitbit app. I was skeptical, only cuz my Fitbit is so old. Thought it was in hubby’s truck...nope, cold! Thought it could be in my shed...nope, cold! Garden? Cold! My car? Cold! Geeez! But, every time I walked onto our new screen porch, it said we were getting warmer...we were about an hour in total time searching now, but we knew it was close by...but where??? Then, it happened! My husband took a step toward the 55 gal. container that I use to mix and store my birdseed...and it turned to HOT! How exciting! We were so close! My husband took a few steps away, just to be sure and it went from HOT back to “Warmer”, so we knew it was probably in that container as I had just mixed a new batch the day before! I put gloves on and started mixing - but, it would be impossible to find a small black “bit” among all the small black sunflower seeds that look like “bits”..but we found it!!! It was dirty, but cleaned it up- good as new! Yaaaay! Remarkable! I’ve had it this long, really didn’t want to buy a new one...do they even make the Flex anymore? LOL!!! Thank you for your app- LOVE IT! 💜💜💜
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Bickster LLC
- 53.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2015-2020 Bickster LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Weekly In-App $5.99
- Lifetime In-App $29.99
- Monthly In-App $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.