Link your Apple Health data with Fitbit! Sync Steps, Weight, Sleep, and more from your Apple Watch or Health app to the Fitbit dashboard. Download now!
myFitnessSync - Apple Health to Fitbit uploads your Apple Health data from the Apple Health app and stores it in your Fitbit account. After syncing, you can view your fitness data on the Fitbit app or Fitbit.com
▶ Sync up to 5 fields:
- Body Fat Percentage
- Sleep Analysis
- Manually sync the app or let auto-sync automatically keep your data up to date
▶ WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
***** "I like using the Fitbit app to view all my fitness data like steps and weight, but I track my steps with my iPhone and Apple Watch. Syncs all my steps and weight data from Apple Health to my Fitbit account"
***** "I work for a large company that partners with WebMD and other resources to help encourage us to stay healthy. I’ve been searching for an app that would let me do exactly what this does."
***** "This app is really easy to use. My steps sync automatically from my Apple Watch to my Fitbit app every day like clockwork. It took maybe 5 minutes to set it up and I haven't had to touch it since."
! IMPORTANT NOTES !
* Unfortunately, Fitbit doesn't allow third-party apps or devices to compete in step challenges or share steps with community members (friends). BUT you can still share your Fitbit dashboard with Fitbit friends and other friends and family using the share option on your dashboard
* Fitbit will overwrite the last 30 days of step, weight, and BMI data in your Fitbit account when using this app for the first time
* Auto-sync may take a few days to work, as iOS controls this process based on user behavior. For privacy reasons, iOS will not run an auto-sync if your phone is locked - this can cause auto-sync delays
* Fitbit will not merge existing steps in your account with steps from our app. If you have step data in your Fitbit account in the last 30 days it will be overwritten with the step data in Apple Health
* App syncs up to 30 days of historical data
▶ Syncing your Apple Health app everyday with myFitnessSync - Health to Fitbit for iPhone allows you to use the Fitbit app and Fitbit.com dashboard to view your fitness data. Select from multiple data sources like your iPhone, Apple Watch, Withings scale/Health Mate, running and walking apps, and other devices that sync with your iPhone and Apple Health
We want to hear from you! We can't help through reviews - if you encounter any issues or would like to request a new feature please email email@example.com or click the "App Support" button in the App Store.
▶ HOW DOES IT WORK?
Data is synced in 3 easy steps:
1. Sign in to Fitbit
2. Pick the fitness fields (Steps, Weight, Bodyfat) you want to sync with your Fitbit account.
3. Click the "Sync Now" button to start syncing your Apple Health data with your Fitbit account
- Subscribers pay the fixed price for your country, which is displayed in the app
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account upon confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
- Your Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period
- You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
- When canceling a subscription, your subscription will stay active until the end of the current period
This product is not put out by Fitbit, and Fitbit doesn't not service or warrant the functionality of this product. We are not affiliated with the mentioned companies in any way. We only developed and tested our app using their SDKs. Apple, Inc is registered trademark or trademark of Apple, Inc and/or its affiliates in the United States and other countries
Please Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can decrease battery life
Two new fields were added in this release. In addition to the current fields Steps, Weight, Body Fat Percentage you can now sync Sleep and Water! Sync For Apple Health > Fitbit is the perfect app for transferring your Apple Watch or Apple Health data to the Fitbit platform.
- Fixed sleep syncing issue
- Fixed version 1.7.3 date issue
- Fixed Dark Mode issues
- Fixed time zone issues
- Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Easy and works well
This app is really easy to use. My steps sync automatically from my Apple Watch to my Fitbit app every day like clockwork. It took maybe 5 minutes to set it up and I haven’t had to touch it since. I like my Apple Watch a lot better than my Fitbit, but I like the Fitbit app a lot more than the Apple health app for everyday use. I just find it a lot easier to use. I had a Fitbit versa for a long time but the Apple Watch has other awesome features that make it more useful in my life. My years of data are in my Fitbit app too, so it’s nice to keep using using the Fitbit app and have access to all my historical Fitbit data plus my new Apple health data. There are so many exercise apps these days, I’ve found keeping my data in one place keeps me a little bit more sane. The health to Fitbit sync app can’t sync your data to fitbits challenges with friends and family, which is kind of a bummer. I read on a fitbit support page that Fitbit restricts access to third party apps for challenges so I guess theres not much they can do about it. With that one issue aside, the app works great and does exactly what it says it does.
I wasn't sure if I'd be able to sync my data from Apple Health to Fitbit until I found this app. That's exactly what it does. I bought an Apple Watch when I switched over to iPhone because everybody loves Apple and it made sense to use one platform for all of my different devices. The thing is, I have years worth of data in Fitbit. I'm also not a huge fan of Apple Health, I just like the Fitbit layout better and I'm more used to it. This app is perfect for people like me. Every day, it automatically transfers my data from my Apple Wach to the Fitbit app. I can keep using the Apple Watch I got and see how I'm progressing compared to my years of data on fitbit. This app company also has an app that transfers your Fitbit history to Apple but i got this one because i'd rather keep using Fitbit then switch to Apple Health. I might get that app if I ever decide to mainly use Apple Health, but for now this app is perfect. I use it every day so it's been a great value for the price. I am definitely satisfied with this app, I recommend it to anyone who wants to sync from Apple to Fitbit.
Syncs to Fitbit
I lost my fitbit on a cruise :( so now i'm using my husbands old apple watch. I am obviously depressed about losing my fitbit, but i was especially sad that if i switched to apple watch i wouldn't have all my fitbit data. I also think apple health is not as good as the fitbit dashboard which i'm more used to. I feel like a genius for discovering this app haha. It syncs my apple watch steps into fitbit so even though i lost my fitbit, i haven't really lost it. If you know what i mean. I just wear the apple watch and all my steps and weight go straight into fitbit, so i can keep using the dashboard that i like and see my weight in comparison to the past few years were i was tracking it with fitbit. The app only does 30 days of history but that was fine with me because i started using it right when we got back from the cruise. The app doesn't alwasy sync automatically but most of the time it does, and if it doesn't and you want your steps you can just go into the app and hit sync now, it takes about 5 seconds.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Bickster LLC
- 35 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Bickster LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $5.99
- Lifetime Membership $59.99
- Yearly Subscription $39.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.