Find My Fitbit will take you straight to your lost Fitbit! Over 100,000 people have found a lost Fitbit in minutes with Find My Fitbit. Download now to find your Fitbit!
Find Your Lost Fitbit Fast. Need Help Finding Your Fitbit? Find Your Fitbit In Minutes. Try The App Now!
Over 100,000 lost Fitbits have been found in minutes with Find My Fitbit.
Thousands of five star ratings world wide!
Thank you for making Find My Fitbit the 25th most popular Health & Fitness App on the App Store!
Find My Fitbit works with your Fitbit Ace, Ace 2/3, Alta, Alta HR, Blaze, Charge, Charge HR/2/3/4/5, Flex, Flex 2, Ionic, Inspire 1/2/3/HR, Luxe, One, Ultra, Sense, Sense 2, Surge, Versa, Versa Lite, and Versa 2/3/4.
The app can also find other Bluetooth devices like AirPods, Apple Pencil, Apple Watch, and other fitness trackers!
FIND MY FITBIT REALLY WORKS
5/5 "Worked amazing. My 6y/o lost my fitbit one. I downloaded this and she used the app to find it, in literally 5 minutes. Great app!!" - Crystal
5/5 "I totally doubted this app would work. Proved me wrong!! Love this app!!" - Riakaz
5/5 "Found After 5 min just like some of the past reviews. Should be mandatory when setting up the Fitbit." -Wtot
We are so confident that you'll find your Fitbit we offer a full refund for the cost of the app if your Fitbit isn't found. You have nothing to lose except your Fitbit.
BENEFITS OF FIND MY FITBIT
• Find your Fitbit in minutes. Not days or hours. Even finds Fitbits with a low battery
• Save hundreds of dollars to replace your lost Fitbit
• Use the app anytime you or a family member loses a Fitbit
• Make finding your Fitbit fun. Not stressful. Use the Cold, Warm, Hot game to find your Fitbit
• Extremely easy to use. Anyone, any age, can navigate the app
• Responsive App support. Contact us if you need help
Downloading Find My Fitbit before losing your Fitbit is not required, but will help you find it faster. Every minute counts before the battery runs out!
Taking your time and walking slowly is key to finding your lost Fitbit fast
Bluetooth signals can travel through walls, floors, and ceilings. Your Fitbit could be in a room directly above, below or next to you
HOW IT WORKS
Find My Fitbit gamifies finding your lost Fitbit by playing the Cold, Warmer, Hot game
• See your Fitbit in the App
• Walk around slowly. As you move closer to your lost Fitbit the indicator will change from Cold to Warmer
• When you are about 3-5 feet away from your Fitbit the indicator will display Hot. Simple as that. You found your Fitbit!
Cannot find a Fitbit that
- Has a dead battery
- Is more than 75-100 feet from a iPhone/iPad
For email support go to findmyfitnessband.com/support - Please email us before posting a negative review or asking a question in a review. We cannot respond to questions posted in a review
• Finds any Fitbit that is actively broadcasting a Bluetooth Low Energy signal
• Smart Finder technology that has been technically optimized for Fitbit devices to find your Fitbit faster
• Displays the last time your Fitbit was seen
• Works with all iPhone 4s and above
• Works with all iPad 3 and above
- Subscribers pay the fixed price for your country, which is displayed in the app
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account upon confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
- Your Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period
- You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
- When canceling a subscription, your subscription will stay active until the end of the current period
Fitbit is a registered trademark and service mark of Fitbit, Inc. Find My Fitbit - Finder App For Your Lost Fitbit is designed for use with the Fitbit platform. This product is not put out by Fitbit, and Fitbit does not service or warrant the functionality of this product
The ultimate finder app for Fitbits and other devices!
- Added favorite devices
- Added support for Sense, Sense 2, Charge 5, Charge 4, Charge 3, Inspire 3, Inspire HR, Versa 2, Versa 3, Versa 4, Ace, and Ace 2, Ace 3, Luxe
- Added support for other Bluetooth devices like AirPods, Apple Pencil, Apple Watch, iPhone
- Added support for iOS dark mode!
- Now tags your Fitbit so you know which Fitbit is yours when multiple Fitbit are detected in your area.
Ratings and Reviews
UPDATE: I got a new Fitbit versa and the app still worked! The Fitbit versa is much more expensive then my last Fitbit so I’m glad this app still works. I would recommend that anyone with a Fitbit should have this app in their back pocket. Even if you haven’t lost it yet because they are easy to lose and time is of the essence before it’s gone for good.
I found my Fitbit in less than 2 minutes. This app is really easy to use and starts working immediately. I bought the app the same day I got my Fitbit because I knew I would lose my Fitbit at some point (a friend told me about the app. She got the app a few months after she got her Fitbit) and sure enough the wristband came undone on my Alta somewhere in my house. I launched the app and found my Fitbit in a couple minutes. I was so surprised when I found it in the laundry basket! It must have fallen off when I was scooping the clothes out of the basket to do laundry. I highly recommend this app to anyone who owns a Fitbit. Having to buy a new Fitbit is not cheap and it's nice to have some peace of mind knowing that I'll never have to worry about losing my Fitbit again. For just a few dollars this app is a great insurance policy. One tip: make sure you follow the step by step instructions in the app. Walking very slowly around my house was how I got the app to work so well and so quickly (the instructions in the app said to walk slowly). Thank you, inventor of this app. So worth every penny.
Developer Response ,
Awesome!! Thanks Tom for the kind words about Find My Fitbit. We're so happy that you found your lost Fitbit so fast. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make Find My Fitbit better or help you with your fitness goals. Keep stepping....
I took my Fitbit off to do some work outside. When I came back in to put my Fitbit back on I couldn't find my Fitbit. I look in the usual places. Bathroom. Computer desk. Night stand. Fridge. :) Then I googled how to find my Fitbit charge. This app came came up. It had some good reviews so tried it. I ran the app and right away it picked up my charge. The app lead me to the basement to where my dog was hiding. Yes. My dog somehow got my Fitbit and brought to the basement to play with. Luckily there wasn't much damage. Couple tips. The app says walk slow and it really means it. It took a couple seconds to register the cold,warmer, hot indicator but when hot came up I knew exactly where my Fitbit was. Highly recommend this app. I hope you find your Fitbit as quick as I did. I'm sure I'll be using it again. My Fitbit seems to disappear from time to time. Thanks Fitbit band finder people!!
Update: got a charge 5 for my birthday. Really like it. It is not that large like a watch but has all the features that a smart watch has. Battery lasts all week which is a huge plus. Anyways… I lost it a week after I got it but luckily I already had the app and I added it as my favorite device so it was super easy to find. Not sure how it got there but I found it at the bottom of my purse. The purse was on the counter and the app led me right to the kitchen. I suggest If you have a Fitbit you should download this app right away.
I always wear my Fitbit except when I take a shower and then I make sure to put it back on right away. While getting ready for work I looked down at my wrist and noticed that something was missing. "Oh no.., where's my fitbit?". I didn't have time to look for it and when I got home I searched my house. No luck. It had never come off my wrist accidentally so I was confused. Where could it be? Two days later I searched the internet for "I can't find my fitbit" and "Find My Fitbit - Fast Finder" popped up. I was skeptical and also I didn't know my Fitbit battery had been depleted. I went to the App Store and finally decided to install the app. As instructed I slowly walked around my house and in the living room and the app showed 'Warmer' and then 'Hot'. I said, "is it really here? In this room?". I searched through a basket of papers and it wasn't in there. As I moved closer to the old recliner chair the gauge went even hotter. I look on the floor but it's not there. "Wait a minute. Could it be in the chair cushion?" My hand went down into the unknown and I felt something. It was a rubber stress ball. I went back in and I felt something metal. I pulled it out and when I saw what it was I screamed in delight, "I found my fitbit!!!" I was relieved. I saw that where the fitbit device attaches to the wristband had somehow come undone. Mystery solved. This app really works! Thank you!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Bickster LLC
- 53.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2015-2022 Bickster LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Weekly In-App $5.99
- Lifetime In-App $29.99
- Monthly In-App $9.99