Find My Fitbit - lets YOU Find YOUR Lost Fitbit Fast! Find Your Fitbit in Minutes!
Over 25,000 lost Fitbits have been found in minutes with Fitbit Find! Lots of 5 star ratings!
FITBIT FINDER REALLY WORKS
- "Spent 4 days looking before buying it. Spent less than 5 minutes looking after I bought it." – Susan73
- "This found my Alta after we got 9" of snow! Amazing!" - ABob2001
BENEFITS OF FIND MY FITBIT
• Find your Fitbit in minutes. Not days or hours!
• Avoid spending $100+ to replace your lost Fitbit.
• Make finding your Fitbit fun, not stressful. This app uses the Cold, Warm, Hot game to find your Fitbit!
• Use the app anytime you misplace your Fitbit.
• Extremely easy to use. Anyone, any age, can navigate the app in minutes!
• App support 7 days a week. Contact us if you need help!
We are so confident that you'll find your Fitbit we offer a full refund for the cost of the app if your Fitbit isn't found. You have nothing to lose except your Fitbit!
Downloading the app before losing your Fitbit is NOT required, HOWEVER it will help you find it much faster when you’ve lost it. As every minute counts before the battery runs out! Download today!
Note** Find My Fitbit will not locate a Fitbit that is actively paired to your device!** This is the correct functionality and our FAQ walks you through how to correctly locate your Fitbit in this situation!!!
Walking slowly is the key to finding your lost Fitbit FAST!
Share your story on how you found your lost Fitbit in the review section! We would love to hear from you!
WHAT OUR USERS ARE SAYING
"Found it" - "My husband lost his new Fitbit Charge. We looked everywhere with no luck - finally I got this app - set it up and found the Fitbit in less then three minutes - this is an amazing app"
"Fantastic product" - "Worth every cent. I lost my fitbit surge. Did not have a clue where it was. By using this app I was able to locate it in the pocket of a pair of jeans in my closet."
HOW IT WORKS
Fitbit Find gamifies finding your lost Fitbit by playing the old Cold, Warmer, Hot game combined with state of the art Bluetooth technology!
• Launch the App
• See your Fitbit in the App.
• Walk around very slowly. As you move closer to your lost Fitbit the indicator will change from Cold to Warmer with a distance estimation
• When you are about 2-4 feet away from your Fitbit the indicator will display Hot. Simple as that. You found your Fitbit!!
Fitbit Find works with your Fitbit Alta, Blaze, Charge, Charge HR, Charge 2, Flex, Flex 2, One, Ultra, Surge.
The app cannot find a Fitbit that -
- Has a dead battery
- Is more than 75-100 feet from your iPhone or iPad.
Bluetooth signals can travel through walls, floors, and ceilings. Your Fitbit could be in a room directly above or below you. Don’t forget this!
Detailed Instructions are included in the app. For email support send us a message directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and someone from the team will get back to you right away!
- In the App!
• Finds any Fitbit that is actively broadcasting a Bluetooth Low Energy signal
• "Cold, Warmer, Hot" game to "Find my Fitbit"
• Works indoors and outdoors!
• Works with iPhone 4s, 5, 5c, 5s, 6, 6 Plus
• Works with iPad 3, 4, iPad mini 2, 3,iPad Air, iPad Air 2
Fitbit is a registered trademark and service mark of Fitbit, Inc. Fitbit Finder is designed for use with the Fitbit platform. This product is not put out by Fitbit, and Fitbit does not service or warrant the functionality of this product.
Use of our app and services is at all times ”at your own risk.”. We are not liable to any user or third party, for any damages whatsoever resulting from the use or inability to use the app and services.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
- Fixed bug affecting 2nd generation Fitbit users (Alta, Charge 2, Surge, Etc)
- Updated FAQ with specific instructions and details addressing all issues & concerns!
Ratings and Reviews
My wife lost the insert from her Flex 2 after coming home from work one day. We searched high and low. Got this app as a freebie and started chasing the signal around the house (thankfully the Fitbit was only missing for a couple of days and still had a bit of a charge). Couldn’t really find any directions in the app regarding use of Bluetooth, but it said to search with a device which is not paired with the Fitbit, so it seemed it needed the Bluetooth enabled on another device to work. So I installed it on my (non-paired) phone, and it immediately picked up the signal of the missing Fitbit. The range finder seemed a little wonky, but I think it takes a few seconds to settle as you move around. It eventually led us to our master closet, where we were getting a “Hot 0-0 ft.” range. Turns out the Fitbit insert had fallen underneath some shoes on the floor. Awesome!
I lost it...
I had gone to a sleepover on Friday night and came back. I put my Fitbit on my couch but forgot that, my friend didn't have it so I was freaking out. I got one app before this ... BUT IT STUNK. I saw this after downloading the first one. I turned it on and went upstairs. It said it was within 20 feet. So I kept moving around and it got closer & closer. Then I looked on the couch and I saw it. And the app even let me write a note so if I ever forgot where it was again (which I probably will) I can know a possible place it might be. Now I have my Fitbit Alta. Oh and I forgot to mention, it even gives you clues to what Fitbit it might be. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS APP!!!
Finds a needle in a haystack!
My FitBit One fell out of the holder the other day. Unaware at the time, I was certain it was gone for good. We live on 10 acres and I had been all over planting the day it went missing. I discovered this app by accident and was hoping it worked because it’s free, unlike some that are $6. This free little app honed in on my lost Fitbit and I found it relatively quickly considering I had to cover a lot of ground before it even found a connection! The hardest part is walking around until the app gets the Bluetooth signal. After that, it’s easy. The meter tells you you’re hot or cold as you the move around. Reminds me of a game we used to play! Kudos to the authors of this little gem!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Cloforce LLC
- 6.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Cloforce LLC
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.