Fing has helped millions of users worldwide to understand:
• Who's on my WiFi
• Is someone stealing my WiFi and broadband?
• Have I been hacked? Is my network secure?
• Are there hidden cameras in the B&B I'm staying in?
• Why has Netflix started buffering?
• Is my internet provider giving me the speed I pay for?
Fing is the #1 Network Scanner: discovers all the devices connected to your WiFi and identifies them, with our patented technology used by router manufacturers and antivirus companies worldwide.
With Fing App’s free tools and utilities help you:
• Scan networks with Fing’s Wi-Fi & LAN network scanner and discover all devices connected to any network
• Get the most accurate device recognition of IP address, MAC address, device name, model, vendor, and manufacturer
• Run WiFi and Cellular internet speed tests, download speed and upload speed analysis, and latency
• Browse internet outages in your area, ISP ratings, reviews, and speed statistics
• Advanced device analysis of NetBIOS, UPnP, SNMP, and Bonjour names, properties and device types
• Includes port scanning, device ping, traceroute, and DNS lookup
• Receive network security and device alerts to your phone and email
Add Fingbox to unlock advanced network protection and smart home troubleshooting features:
• Know who’s home while you’re not there with Digital Presence
• See devices near your home with Digital Fence
• Block intruders and unknown devices automatically before they join your network
• Set parental control features to schedule screen time and pause internet access
• Analyze bandwidth usage by device
• Find Wi-Fi sweet spots
• Automate network speed tests and get reports for benchmarking ISP performance
• Secure your home network with opened port detection and network vulnerability analysis
• Bugfixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Everyone should have this
I am not an IT expert nor will I ever be. However this app can be valuable to the general population at the simplest level, and it grows with you as you do. But most importantly, it makes you aware of fundamental security, awareness, network basics, and general information about the network you use and the live information you obtain is useable right now. With an easy to follow quick intro guide provided, you off quickly armed with some basic understanding of what the app provides and how to perform various network and device scans. Its light turning the light on to see who is in your home. I have been using this app off/on for years and years and hope to expand my capabilities a bit, upgrade, and eventually purchase a fingbox to enhance my network performance. Too many personal praises to go into, possibly at a later date when I have time. But I will add to the review as I can.
I cant thank the developers enough though for making thia available, providing simple intro guides and tips, plus the community access to experts who offer a wide range of insight enthusiastically (and non-condescendingly) on simple to complex questions from all levels.
Developer Response ,
Hello, thank you for your positive feedback. We are very pleased you have been enjoying our products as well as the Fing Community. Do not hesitate to visit our blog at https://www.fing.com/news to check our latest news.
Finally I can catch my hacker/stalker
I am a stay at home mom and know only the basics of computers but I have known for years my ex who specializes in online crimes identify theft impersonation etc has been spying on me for years I just didn’t know how to prove it. He has been running wild hacking into my computers crashing putting viruses threatening me and spying on me! He stole my passport when he ghosted me and ruined my credit with his shenanigans. I tried reporting him to the police years ago when he started and the local police told me that no one could hack into your network.! He tried to insinuate I was making it up! Friends had a hard time believing someone would do this for this long! Now I have the proof! It’s been awful knowing someone was watching me and no one believed me! There is a app also to find hidden cameras. I am so thankful for this app I finally will be able to have something proof he’s been using my network plus letting his friends to him try to ruin my life happiness and reputation
Well seems like fing is doing what he’s supposed to,I think, not sure... I contact tech support and all I seem to get back is an auto response saying I’ve opened a ticket then 2 days later I’ll get another auto response saying “How did we do” word to the wise, If the cable co comes to service your home or business REMOVE FING AND DONT MENTION IT” they came out to my place and I told them the problems I’ve been having and he was very curious on how I knew all this information. I asked if he knew about Fing Box, 3 different cable repair men said “ no, what’s that? I’ve never heard of it”! Well when they got upset due to me having a lot more information than him ( so I thought) they all on different days pull out their phones and I see the fing app on their phone! They couldn’t backpedal enough, throw out more lies and leave fast enough saying a supervisor would have to come out. Then they hooked a big box outside to my cable and fing went through all his colors, went off, turns back to white, which is a Reboot mode and it’s never been the same and fing support has not answered any thing I’ve asked sense. I WOULD LIKE TO GET AN EXCHANGE!!! But for now ..... nothing but auto response saying “ Hey, How did we do... would be nice to actually get a human response and a support phone number to contact a human being!!! Technology has passed humanity.. it’s sad ... Mark R.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Fing Limited
- 152 MB
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2023 Fing Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Premium 1 Month $6.99
- Premium 1 Year $59.99
- 1 Year Ads-free $2.49
- 3 Months Ads-free $0.99
- 6 Months Ads-free $1.49