Fing has helped 35 million user worldwide to understand:
• Who's on my WiFi
• Is someone stealing my WiFi and broadband?
• Have I've been hacked? Is my network secure?
• Are there hidden cameras in the B&B I'm staying in?
• Why Netflix has started buffering?
• Is my internet provider giving me the speed I pay for?
Fing is the #1 Network Scanner: discovers all the devices connected to your WiFi and identifies them, with our patented technology used also by router manufacturers and antivirus companies worldwide.
With Fing App’s free tools and utilities help you:
• Scan networks with Fing’s Wi-Fi & LAN network scanner and discover all devices connected to any network
• Get the most accurate device recognition of IP address, MAC address, device name, model, vendor and manufacturer
• Run WiFi and Cellular internet speed tests, download speed and upload speed analysis and latency
• Browse internet outages in your area, ISP ratings, reviews and speed statistics
• Advanced device analysis of NetBIOS, UPnP, SNMP and Bonjour names, properties and device types
• Includes port scanning, device ping, traceroute and DNS lookup
• Receive network security and device alerts to your phone and email
Add Fingbox to unlock advanced network protection and smart home troubleshooting features:
• Know who’s home while you’re not there with Digital Presence
• See devices near your home with Digital Fence
• Block intruders and unknown devices automatically before they join your network
• Set parental control features to schedule screen time and pause internet access
• Analyze bandwidth usage by device
• Find Wi-Fi sweet spots
• Automate network speed tests and get reports for benchmarking ISP performance
• Secure your home network with opened port detection and network vulnerability analysis
• Compatibility with iOS 14
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Everyone should have this
I am not an IT expert nor will I ever be. However this app can be valuable to the general population at the simplest level, and it grows with you as you do. But most importantly, it makes you aware of fundamental security, awareness, network basics, and general information about the network you use and the live information you obtain is useable right now. With an easy to follow quick intro guide provided, you off quickly armed with some basic understanding of what the app provides and how to perform various network and device scans. Its light turning the light on to see who is in your home. I have been using this app off/on for years and years and hope to expand my capabilities a bit, upgrade, and eventually purchase a fingbox to enhance my network performance. Too many personal praises to go into, possibly at a later date when I have time. But I will add to the review as I can.
I cant thank the developers enough though for making thia available, providing simple intro guides and tips, plus the community access to experts who offer a wide range of insight enthusiastically (and non-condescendingly) on simple to complex questions from all levels.
Developer Response ,
Hello, thank you for your positive feedback. We are very pleased you have been enjoying our products as well as the Fing Community. Do not hesitate to visit our blog at https://www.fing.com/news to check our latest news.
Well seems like fing is doing what he’s supposed to,I think, not sure... I contact tech support and all I seem to get back is an auto response saying I’ve opened a ticket then 2 days later I’ll get another auto response saying “How did we do” word to the wise, If the cable co comes to service your home or business REMOVE FING AND DONT MENTION IT” they came out to my place and I told them the problems I’ve been having and he was very curious on how I knew all this information. I asked if he knew about Fing Box, 3 different cable repair men said “ no, what’s that? I’ve never heard of it”! Well when they got upset due to me having a lot more information than him ( so I thought) they all on different days pull out their phones and I see the fing app on their phone! They couldn’t backpedal enough, throw out more lies and leave fast enough saying a supervisor would have to come out. Then they hooked a big box outside to my cable and fing went through all his colors, went off, turns back to white, which is a Reboot mode and it’s never been the same and fing support has not answered any thing I’ve asked sense. I WOULD LIKE TO GET AN EXCHANGE!!! But for now ..... nothing but auto response saying “ Hey, How did we do... would be nice to actually get a human response and a support phone number to contact a human being!!! Technology has passed humanity.. it’s sad ... Mark R.
Five stars for the developer, 1 star for limitations
I’ve enjoyed Fing for quite sometime, I own two of them. One for the office and one for the home. Granular control over devices in real-time has been great for dealing teenagers and excessive internet use at home. In the office, it allows me to provide clients a level of access they need and that I feel comfortable providing. In this last update, I find the UI much more limited and far less useful. I get the feeling from reading about Apple’s security concerns for its services trumping the security interests of its users is forcing developers to cater to ensuring we (users) cannot peer behind the curtain and further, that we cannot interfere with those services by cutting off the data feed. If possible, fing, please look to the previous iteration of the app and either build some of those functions into the web app or place them back in the iOS app.
- Fing Limited
- 100.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 Fing Limited
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Year Ads-free $2.49
- 3 Months Ads-free $0.99
- 6 Months Ads-free $1.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.