The Finger Lakes Federal Credit Union mobile app keeps your credit union in your pocket and lets you access your accounts from anywhere, 24/7. Our free mobile app allows you to view your account balances in real time and complete essential banking tasks such as transferring money, sending payments, and depositing checks. Better still? It's fast and secure. We'll keep your information safe and private while still offering on-the-go convenience.
• Review Account Balances
• Transfer Funds Between Accounts
• Bill Pay
• PopMoney Payments
• Mobile Check Deposit
• ATM & Branch Locator
• You'll have peace of mind knowing that you have the same level of security as you do with online banking.
• Your mobile banking password is required each time you log in.
• Your personal and confidential information are protected using industry standard technologies and security certificates.
*Requires mobile internet access from your device; airtime and carrier fees per your contract/plan my apply.
We are continually releasing new updates to further improve your mobile banking experience. This version includes user interface improvements, security updates and bug fixes. Please be sure to turn on automatic updates to make sure that your app is always up to date.
Ratings and Reviews
Love being able to use Face ID
Convenient when it works but the app is down way too frequently for a banking app.
At least every fifth or sixth login attempt fails as the app is down or won’t load. (Not user error, I use the face recognition feature).
Sort of makes me concerned for the security of my information because it’s unreliable in other departments? Also, would be nice if there was integration between visa and this app so I wouldn’t have to use an app for my debit card and a separate app for my credit card. Sure I can check the balance, but it’s not live and I can’t see individual transactions.
There has to be better software out there FLFCU can use.
Just to be clear, LOOOVE FLFCU and have done business with them for twenty years. They are the first bank I suggest to everyone. This app though, not so much. Been trying to get into this app for three hours now lol
No load screen, no “oops something went wrong”, etc.
I’m actually quite surprised by all the positive app reviews. I imagine those users don’t belong to other banks that have better apps, aren’t particularly tech savvy, and/or don’t frequently use the app to interact with their FLFCU accounts.
I’d give the app four stars if it wasn’t down so frequently and five if it was integrated with visa AND rarely down.
It does pretty much what you expect it to - check balances, move funds from one account to another, in other words, the routine stuff. Even lets you deposit checks by taking pictures with your device’s camera - nice!
However, two points of irritation
1) While it supports FaceID/TouchID, those will work fine, up to the point where they don’t. Then it seems balky logging in, at which time you have to turn FaceID on - AGAIN! Maybe it’s their idea of security, but it’s annoying
2) The features related to your FLFCU credit card are about useless I wish they had more transaction history, pending charges, statement vs. current balance, etc About all they have is a balance, not sure of what it represents, have not compared to the credit card website which is quite good. If not FLFCU, then maybe their card services supplier could come up with a truly useful app for the credit cards..
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Finger Lakes Federal Credit Union
- 67.7 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2024 Fiserv, Inc. or its affiliates and licensors.