FINGER MANGA is an application and platform for creating and sharing personal manga.
Do not have sophisticated tools, do not need high skills, as long as you know the finger painting, you can easily draw your own style of manga.
- With a variety of grid formatted templates, you can easily arrange your content. You draw faster and more smoothly.
- You can draw your work with layer, especially useful when doing drafting.
- Separate drawing and texting, you can rearrange your script anytime.
- Language layer - you are able to add different language script for localization.
- Photo to Sketch function - Convert your photo and transform to sketch style, good for using as a background.
- Share your Manga and enjoy the fun of communicating with other readers and other Mangaka
- Support iPhone and iPad
- Everyone is a Mangaka
bug fix and system enhancement
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good, but I have a problem
I like the idea of the app, and I like the app itself, but I had a problem. I was drawing a head, and I was going to add a neck, but the head kept erasing itself when I drew a line. I don’t know if that’s a problem with the app, or something else, but it totally annoyed me, and ruined my experience. But without that, the app is great!
I love this app
It’s amazing, and I love how it doesn’t pressure you into feeling like you have to be a good artist to publish something. Even the community seems to be very supportive of people’s stories, no matter what the art is like. The only reason I didn’t give it a 5 star is because sometimes if you go to draw it will make everything else disappear so you have to start the panel all over again. It doesn’t happen often, but it’s enough that I’m too nervous to go to any previous works and edit in fear that it will all disappear. If it ever gets fixed I’d be more than happy to change this to a 5 star review. Thank you for reading.
GREAT but needs improvement
This app is so great for someone who wants to gain experience of drawing manga/comics! I really like it!
However, it’d be nice if:
- you had an available feature to use supported stylus, like Wacom bamboo fineline!
-there was a loop selection tool, and you can rotate the selected image.
-I’ve noticed a glitch too, when you combine a screentone layer and draw layer. When you click on the combined layer and you wanna draw on it, it completely erases the whole drawing!
-when adding a photo layer, the quality is pretty bad. It should have some sort of “extract line” tool. Like IbisPaint x so the lines aren’t so pixelated and choppy
-improvements within the overall social sharing part. It’d be nice if you can follow your favorite artists and their manga. As well as to be alerted when they update
-more font styles and speech bubbles
-more brushes and stabilizer
That’s all I can suggest for now, I recommend this app though! Give it a try!
Developer Response ,
I would put all your suggestions to my todo list! And about the glitch, I cannot reproduce it, it would be helpful if you can email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) the steps of reproducing the problem.
Thanks for your support!
- Chun Ho Li
- 45.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2019 Li Chun Ho
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.