Finger Timer is a speedcubing/speedstacking timer in your pocket!
It's a simple and elegant timer app that you must have!
[HOW TO USE]
1. Put your fingers on the left and right pads, and hold.
2. When the red and green lights are both on, the timer is ready, and then you can release your fingers to start the timer.
3. When you want to stop the timer, put your fingers back on the left and right pads.
4. If you want to restart the timer, press "RESET" and do the steps 1 to 3.
1. Connect your Timer device (with this app) and Display device (any computer or mobile device with a web browser) to the same Wi-Fi network. (Sometimes Internet also works.)
2. In Timer device, tap the top-right icon, and check "Allow display connection" checkbox.
3. In Display device, enter the Timer address into the address bar of your browser, and then press "START".
4. Enjoy it!
When you using the timer, stats are generated automatically. The average time, Ao5 and Ao12 (full version only), are displaying the summary in the LED panel, and you can also get the details in About page. In About page, you can clear the stats or copy them to show off!
> The maximum time is 10 minutes.
> Display connection. (max 10 mins)
> Scramble for only cube 2x2x2 and 3x3x3.
> Showing Ao5 (average of 5) only.
> With ads
> The maximum time is 60 minutes.
> Display connection. (max 60 mins)
> Scramble for cube 2x2x2, 3x3x3, 4x4x4, and 5x5x5.
> Showing both Ao5 (average of 5) and Ao12 (average of 12).
> No ads, no distractions!
Subscribe our YouTube channel to watch the latest cubing videos:
Like us on Facebook for the latest news:
Displaying Ao5 (average of 5).
Compatible with iPhone X, Xs, Xs Max, Xr.
Ratings and Reviews
I have this app in case I don’t have my timer for cup stacking. It’s not nearly as good as a real timer but it’s a good replacement. I used to use the clock apps stopwatch but the button is so small I miss it all the time. I think this is a good app but it could be better with some tweaking.
A couple problems
I am using this app for cup stacking and I love it. one problem is the adds, on some of my turns the add on top switches to another add and changes the website. One other problem, When I am doing really good and I know I beat my time, I have to press the buttons like 4 times so I don’t know if I beat it. If you could fix these that would be great! Thank you!
I use this app for twisty puzzles like the 3x3 and stuff, even though it has no pb or save setting I am kinda good at noticing if I get a pb and remembering it so its fine, this is a great option if you don’t have a stack mat timer but wanna use a timer for your twisty puzzles or cup stacking
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.