Watch everything wirelessly on your Fire TV from your iPhone or iPad. Easily enjoy videos, series, news, live streams, movies & sport on the big screen. Try the app now!
Get the #1 app for Fire TV and improve your home-entertainment experience today.
Stop staring at a small screen. Prevent eyestrain and avoid high costs for expensive hardware. With this app you can make your life even more comfortable! Watch all the content from your iPhone and iPad on your Amazon Fire TV. Enjoy videos, series, news, photos, sport and documentaries on your television and stream them effortlessly from your iOS device.
Get the most out of your Fire TV and improve your home-entertainment experience with just a few simple clicks.
Before using this revolutionary screen mirroring app, visit the Amazon website and install the (free) Mirror Receiver for Fire TV: http://bit.ly/am-firetv
When using the app there is a small delay of a few 1 to 2 seconds. This mirroring app is therefore not suitable for gaming.
How the app works:
1. Make sure your iPhone or iPad is connected to the same local network as your Amazon Fire TV. Do not use multiple VLANs or subnets.
2. Launch the app. It will search for your Amazon Fire TV(s) on your local network. Select the TV as soon as it is found.
3. Enable notifications for this app. We use this to let you know if your TV is working correctly or not.
4. Click 'Start Mirroring' and start mirroring on the Fire TV. After that, you can just go to another app on your iPhone or iPad and the mirroring will continue as usual.
5. To stop mirroring, there are two options:
A) Click on the red top bar you see on your iOS device.
B) Go to the Mirror for Fire TV app and click on 'Stop Mirroring'.
Limitations and potential issues:
Some apps block screen mirroring. This means that application developers can choose whether to block screen mirroring. Netflix, HBO, Disney and Apple TV+ have decided to block this. Unfortunately, we cannot change this.
There is a simple test to see if the app you want to mirror has blocked Screen Mirroring:
1) Open that particular app and slide up the Control Center on your iPhone/iPad.
2) Then click on 'Screen recording' and start recording the screen on your camera roll.
3) View the app you want to mirror and stop the screen recording at some point.
4) Then go to your Photos app and watch the video that was recorded.
If the recorded video shows the app you want to mirror, it will work fine. If the video is blank, the app you want to mirror won't allow screen mirroring.
You can purchase the Mirror for FireTV Pro version through an in-app purchase.
The Pro version has the following benefits:
1. Add audio to screen mirroring.
2. Free lifetime updates.
3. Higher screen resolutions, such as 720p and 1080p.
* Payment will be charged to iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
* Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
* Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period and identify the cost of the renewal.
* Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
* Any unused portion of a free trial, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, if applicable.
About screen recording and privacy:
Even though there are screen recording notifications, we don't record your screen. And, we don't send content to any server. We only temporarily store data in memory before streaming it to the TV. Streaming deletes the content from memory.
If you have any questions or want to provide feedback, please email us or chat with us on our Facebook page.
Amazon, Fire TV, and all related marks are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
Please rate our app!
Here’s what’s new:
■ Increased app performance
■ Fixed minor bugs
We're continuously improving our app. Please send us a message (or log) when you're experiencing issues. Or, rate our app with a positive review or rating.
Ratings and Reviews
Started out pretty good, now it’s just okay.
So my main purpose of getting this app and eventually paying for the lifetime service was that I constantly use screen mirroring. When I first got it I had zero issues and was using it a lot for the web video casting. Now when using the web video casting it’s like sometimes it works and most times it doesn’t. Not really sure what happened but I can still use the screen mirroring and that is okay but not what I originally wanted. It’s not completely useless now but I kinda wish I didn’t pay money just for the one feature I wanted to stop working.
Developer Response ,
Hi, thanks for your feedback. We regret that you have a problem using the app. However, there are a number of reasons that can be the source of this problem (e.g. network, iPhone/iPad or TV settings). Please contact us through the “send AirBeamTV Log” option in the app. Our free Support Team will investigate your problem swiftly!
It works like a charm just pay for the lifetime fee and works like a charm! Just remember to be on the same wifi as your fire stick as your ipad or iphone. Then once connected turn off the sound on your ipad or iphone because the sound will be on your tv an ipad at the same time so just turn off the sound to your iphone or ipad and use the sound on your tv when mirroring. Just remember to turn on your sound on your iphone or ipad when you stop the brodcast.
Works great on ipad. I only have a ipad not a iphone. But works like a charm. I really like that you only have to pay once for lifetime. Works great really like this app!
App for mirroring to my tv
I purchased this app a few days ago and I wasn’t able to launch to my tv. I wrote a very bad review on the App. The company had gotten a hold of me to try and help me to get it taken care of but, I had already been able to launch it to my tv. I used it today to watch a live Zoom meeting for over 2 hours, this App worked like a charm! I take back what I said when I first purchased this. This IS WORTH every penny. So don’t be afraid to give it a chance! We are VERY pleased!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- AirBeamTV BV
- 167 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © AirBeamTV BV
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Plan: All Features $4.99
- Annual Plan: All Features $14.99
- Pay Only Once & All Features $33.99
- Annual Plan: All Features $14.99
- Special Promo Annual Plan $7.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.