fireNspec is an innovative, easy-to-use, compliance-driven tool for the inspection, installation,
and service of fire safety equipment and systems. This award-winning app and web-based tool
offers many features that can help you streamline your process and perform more inspections.
fireNspec’s drag and drop templates enable you to easily customize your inspection report to
suit your needs and CRM integration allows pre-filling of the template fields with client
information. Drop down menus, checkboxes and other options make filling out the fields simple
and efficient. Inspectors can even scan barcode-tagged devices to quickly access device
information and record test results.
Real-time GPS, event log and chat features provide accountability and instant communication
between inspectors in the field and supervisors in the office. The app syncs automatically with
fireNspec’s online portal for instant accessibility of information. In areas without Wi-Fi, the app
saves all of the data to the device and automatically uploads the data to the server when the
internet connection is restored.
The cloud-based web portal keeps information secure with two-factor authentication and site-
based QR codes for inspection reports.
Major benefits of digital inspections:
- Digital trail allows insight into inspection process allowing adjustments to be made quickly for increased efficiency
- Reduce paperwork and transcription errors
- Enter information once
- Collaborate with other inspectors and merge information from each into one report automatically
- Significantly reduce time spent creating reports
- Email and export reports to customers quickly
- Web portal securely stores all documents and reports for every customer
Key features of app and online portal include:
- Monitor & track inspections with real-time GPS, event log & chat
- Create inspections for any type of system including fire alarms, mass notifications, emergency lighting, sprinklers, fire extinguishers, and more
- Customizable templates - Use built-in NFPA & ULC-compliant templates or easily build your own in the drag & drop template editor
- Utilize pre-existing lists of manufacturers and model numbers or create your own bar codes and attach them to any type of device
- Built-in library of documentation from popular manufacturers
- CRM integration – import your customers & pre-populate template fields
- Measure ambient sound levels and alarm levels with the built-in Db meter
- Barcode reading capability to tag inspection devices
- Include pictures and comments from the inspection in the finished report
- Compliance-driven, secure, cloud-based platform
- User-friendly interface
Bug Fixes and Improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Simple to use with a clean interface
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.