Firenzecard app is the digital card to visit the main museums of Florence and enjoy special offers directly on your device. You can organize your trip and easily plan your visit to the museums, to discover the masterpieces and works of art that have made Florence famous all over the world. You can discover all offers reserved to the Firenzecard+ holders for a pleasant breaking: shopping, food and wine, entertainment are waiting for you! And, if your Firenzecard is expired, you can add 48 hours with Firenzecard Restart to visit the museums that you missed out.You have only to buy the cards on our website www.firenzecard.it and enter your voucher code received by email to obtain your digital Firenzecards. Firenzecard app allows you to personalize your itinerary bursting with information, tips and much more to enjoy your journey in the cradle of the Reinassance! A perfect guide always at your fingertips.
Some great features on the Firenzecard app include:
• Digital Firenzecard, Firenzecard+ and Firenzecard Restart always with you, available for both smartphones and tablets.
• You can recharge, within 12 months from the purchase, your Firenzecard after it expires with Firenzecard Restart, the digital card usable only on the app.
• Detailed description of all museums and sites of Firenzecard Circuit, included opening time and directions to get to the museums.
• Priority access to museums: 72 hours available, starting from the first entrance, for visiting the cultural heritage of Florence, with no need to make reservation.
• Free admission for those under 18 years of age who are members of the same family unit of the Firenzecard holder. When you activate your digital card, you have only to enter the number of minors who are with you.
• Events in the museums of Circuit: find the list of all current exhibitions and events and visit free them with your card.
• Interactive Maps and static maps for the moments when you are not connected.
• Special offers reserved to the Firenzecard+ holders, with discounts and benefits at restaurants, shops and much more around the city.
• Get around the city easily: Free use of the city public transportation (buses and tram) for 72 hours starting from the activation.
Firenzecard app is the perfect digital solution for your trip to Florence.
Easy to use, it’s a handy tool that every visitor to the city should have. Download it to your phone or tablet for FREE! And enjoy your visit!
Bug fix on Museum management
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Card is a good deal. App works well.
The Firenze card has been a great deal and the app was easy to use and convenient. With the Firenze card, you skip the lines and show the app on your phone. We visited 19 places with our cards when we had originally planned on visiting 9 of those places. The app has a map and you can visit the Firenze card information center in Florence to pick up a paper map. The maps show every attraction the card works at and if you pass one, you can take a look inside. We had a great visit to Florence and I recommend the app and card.
Great purchase for museum lover but the app needs some improvement
Our group of friends purchased own Florence card and we visited over 10 museums in the course of 2 and half days. It’s really great option if you are a museum lover and wants to skip line sometimes. The line for Florence card holder always tends to be shorter but be sure to follow instruction to get reservation for some popular museums like Uffizi.
For the app itself, I wish it could have some added features like bookmark favorite museums or museums to be visited, filter museums by opening hours, and the ability to plan museum visits in the app by creating visiting schedule. Since our group of friends loved museums and want to see all that’re interesting to us, we literally opened every single museum descriptions to get hours. We certainly have missed some great museums due to mistaking the hours we read earlier on the app.
Overall, this is a great app to give you all the information you need. But a little bit more feature would be so helpful!
Good deal if you plan to visit many places.
We visited 11 sites in 72 hours so this card was a good deal financially. We did have to wait in line at several places even with the Florence card. Also each site wanted the bearer to check in at a certain location and be issued a paper ticket. This is sometimes a slow process and it’s unclear where to go. All in all it was a good purchase for our Florence visit.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- SILFI SOCIETA' ILLUMINAZIONE FIRENZE E SERVIZI SMARTCITY SpA
- 76.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Linea Comune S.p.a
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.