Only available in California. The Curai Health app is the fastest way to chat with a licensed doctor and get answers to your health questions.
Our board-certified doctors provide comprehensive virtual care that’s tailored to your needs. Chat with a doctor, get diagnosed, and receive treatment, including prescriptions.
Curai Health is currently only available to California residents.
• FAST – Start chatting and get answers to your health questions today.
• CONVENIENT – No appointments, no waiting rooms. Chat from wherever you are.
• HIGH-QUALITY CARE – Our board-certified doctors and highly-experienced health coaches provide helpful, compassionate, nonjudgmental care.
• PERSONALIZED – Our expert team gets to know you and provides health information tailored to your situation.
• PRESCRIPTIONS – Our licensed doctors can prescribe medications when needed. Get them delivered to your home or pick up at your preferred pharmacy.
Ask about any health concern, including:
• Birth Control and Oral Contraceptives
• Urinary Tract Infections (UTIs)
• Sexual Health, STDs, HIV concerns
• Skin Problems like Rashes, Acne, Bites
• Flu, Cold, Fever, Sore Throat
• Vomiting, Diarrhea
• Sleep Problems
• Persistent Coughs
• Chronic Diseases
• Hair Restoration
• Erectile Dysfunction
• Cold Sores
• Pink Eye, Eye Infections
Download the Curai Health app to chat with a board-certified doctor now!
* Curai Health doctors can now order indicated labs for patients, including the COVID-19 antibody test
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Became much worse after update
First Opinion used to be really great with quick responses and accurate information, with comforting people on the other end. Once it updated, the people on the other end became more like robots, and the responses took hours. You would have to type the same message 3+ times for it to finally send, and then deleted when you exited the app. The information given is now plain and what you can get on google. Plus, I just found out they switched it to “Curai health” which can only serve people in California. So not worth the download
Seamless app with great functionality.
This application has been my go for quick consultations with friendly and communicative health professionals. Easy to use app with minimal wait time.
One thing Id suggest. I hope they push this to other locations and counties (currently only in California) in order to support the dynamic situations we are currently facing with COVID-19.
I miss First Opinion
I can't afford health insurance. Not even catastrophic coverage. First Opinion helped me get through a lot of iffy medical circumstances during the course of its operation. The few doctors I was assigned over the years seemed to genuinely care and follow up on what I was dealing with. They helped calm my panic, narrow down possibilities based on my symptoms, and inform me of what I should do, could do, and shouldn't do which led to a more collected response to issues at hand instead of potentially endangering myself or overreacting. Aaaaaaaaaaand now that's gone. I really haven't found a replacement like it.
- Curai, Inc.
- 14.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Curai Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.