Start Banking wherever you are with First Security Bank! Available to all First Security Bank online banking customers. First Security Bank Mobile allows you to check balances, make transfers, pay bills, deposit checks, and find locations.
Available features include:
- Check your latest account balance and search recent transactions by date, amount, or check number.
- Easily transfer cash between your accounts.
- Pay bills, view recent, and scheduled payments.
- Ability to add new payees, edit existing payees, or delete payees directly from the mobile app.
- Deposits checks using your device's camera.
- Find nearby branches and ATMs using your iPhone's built-in
GPS. You can also search by zip code or address.
- Quickly and easily view account balances without having to log in to your iPhone's app.
- Touch ID allows you to use a secure and more efficient sign-on experience using your fingerprint. (**only available on a device with Touch ID capability**)
In this release, we’ve made some minor enhancements and bug fixes for biometrics. We’re always making improvements, so turn on automatic app updates to get the latest.
Ratings and Reviews
The app is never accurate anymore. It shows transactions twice and sometimes doesn’t show transactions that was actually done several days earlier. They don’t even show as pending transactions. The app never used to have these issues??? It is very frustrating and I have even thought about changing banks even though I have banked with y’all for almost 30 years.
About half the time i go to log in, it says there is an error and to check back later. “Network busy”. (Happened last night and again this morning) I know after 10pm it’s probably not going to work. Also, with the last update it took away Touch ID so we’re back to typing in passwords. If you go to do a transfer in the app, half the time it says “error” and won’t say what the error is. I finally figured out on my own from the actual website that i needed to change the transfer date to the next day.
This app is not user friendly and is not reliable. I have a capital one card with their app and it made me realize how much better this app could be. Seriously considering switching banks because most banking is done through apps these days.
Over-all Good App
Would have given 5* but on occasion(often on weekends) I am unable to login. I am fairly sure it is probably a update the bank runs weekly or something. The reason it is a problem is because it gives me a error message that does not really clear and does not give a time frame. Also I’ve had some issues while linking other accounts to this account and there is a business account showing on my account that I can not go into or figure out exactly what it is because is crashes the app every time I try and do anything related to that account.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- First Security Bank
- 107.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 First Security Bank
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.