Start Banking wherever you are with First Security Bank! Available to all First Security Bank online banking customers. First Security Bank Mobile allows you to check balances, make transfers, pay bills, deposit checks, and find locations.
Available features include:
- Check your latest account balance and search recent transactions by date, amount, or check number.
- Easily transfer cash between your accounts.
- Pay bills, view recent, and scheduled payments.
- Ability to add new payees, edit existing payees, or delete payees directly from the mobile app.
- Deposits checks using your device's camera.
- Find nearby branches and ATMs using your iPhone's built-in
GPS. You can also search by zip code or address.
- Quickly and easily view account balances without having to log in to your iPhone's app.
- Touch ID allows you to use a secure and more efficient sign-on experience using your fingerprint. (**only available on a device with Touch ID capability**)
Version Update. Support for iOS 13.
Ratings and Reviews
One thing that I suggest is that when you use your card it is able to send you the message through your push notifications and not just your text messages. I have a discover card and when I use it it send one through the push notifications from the app itself.
About half the time i go to log in, it says there is an error and to check back later. “Network busy”. (Happened last night and again this morning) I know after 10pm it’s probably not going to work. Also, with the last update it took away Touch ID so we’re back to typing in passwords. If you go to do a transfer in the app, half the time it says “error” and won’t say what the error is. I finally figured out on my own from the actual website that i needed to change the transfer date to the next day.
This app is not user friendly and is not reliable. I have a capital one card with their app and it made me realize how much better this app could be. Seriously considering switching banks because most banking is done through apps these days.
I’ve never had problems with this app. No, it’s not super fancy but does include nice features such as Touch ID sign in, mobile deposit and spend tracking. It does what it’s made to do and pretty user friendly. I’ve seen others struggle with other apps from local banks and I’ve just never had problems with FS bank app! Overall great people to bank with.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.