** Another new fish added: Scissortail Sergeant!
* Emperor Angelfish just added! More soon! *
*** AS SEEN ON EVERY NEW iPAD2, iPHONE and iPOD TOUCH IN EVERY APPLE STORE AND RESELLER IN THE WORLD!! Try this fishy sensation for yourself! ***
Proudly made in Australia!
Watch as your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch fills with water and real 3D fish begin to swim around your iPhone or iPad screen!
- Too many aquariums claim to be 3D, but they're just flat picture of fish floating around your screen being boring! Fish Fingers has REAL 3D FISH! They swim in all directions and can be viewed from any angle! They're really 3D!
- DOWNLOAD NEW FISH! Connect to the net, select the download option from the menu, select the fish you want, and within seconds it's inside your aquarium! Easy!
- INTERACT WITH YOUR FISH! Touch the screen and watch the fish follow your finger. Double tap the screen to feed them, they'll slowly grow if you do!
- Use any image you like as the background to your aquarium! Simply select any image from your photo library and it'll look like your iPhone is full of water, and full of 3D fish! See what your Aunt Mable looks like with fish swimming out her ears, or what your car would look like underwater, or your cat, your messages, any image you want!! Want more ideas? Visit: www.UselessiPhoneStuff.com!
- Tilt your iPhone, watch the water move! Just like that time you tried to pick up your real aquarium and all the fish fell out, but... not!
Visit www.UselessiPhoneStuff.com for more info, and drop us a line if you have feedback!
Updated for iOS7
Ratings and Reviews
Sounds are needed
Sounds are needed . Bubble sound is nice but additional sounds are needed. Like splashing of water upon touch. Like the koi pond. My 6 mo old loves to play with koi pond for the sound of water. I like your app for her due to the variety of fish and their realistic and interesting look. The graphics are cool. Hope you will consider adding more sounds for tap piping
Fun app, but...
I really enjoy this app, but it has an annoying flaw. There's mostly saltwater fish in the aquarium, but for some reason the app designers included freshwater fan-tailed goldfish in the mix. This looks unnatural to me & why I'm giving this app four stars, not five.
Needs sound, keeps crashing, ads in full version
I was not impressed. I bought the full version for my toddler who loves fish! But there are still ads! Also it keeps crashing. And I didn't get any sound at all. Not cool. My toddler did like the fish for a moment but with all the problems with the ap it was hard to tell if she would enjoy it.
The developer, Useless Creations Pty Ltd, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Useless Creations Pty Ltd
- 15.6 MB
- Requires iOS 4.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 4.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 4.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2012, Useless Creations Pty Ltd - UselessCreations.com
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.