Fishing Calendar is an advanced Solunar prediction calendar that will help you find the best fishing locations. We know that the best bite times are when the fish are feeding, typically at dusk and dawn. But there are other factors to consider. This app will show you the best fishing times for any location at any time using Weather forecast, Tide prediction and much more to help you increase your catch!
This powerful application allows you to take a photo of your catch, add description, size, weight, weather, bait, etc... to build your personal database and share it with your friends!
Some of the features:
- Prediction of the best fishing times
- Weather and tides
- Infinite prediction calendar with Calendar share
- Day, month and week view of fishing efficiency
- Moonrise, moonset and moon overhead times
- Moon Phase
- Sunrise and sunset times
- Minor and major periods
- Worldwide calendar for any location
- Imperial and metric units
We promise – you will get “hooked” on the Fishing Calendar!
Fishing Calendar offers free 3-day trial with an auto-renewing monthly subscription for $3,49/month, an auto-renewing 6 - months subscription for $13,99/6 months or an auto-renewing yearly subscription for $18,99/year to provide you with full access to all premium features.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Terms of service: http://www.topapp.si/tos/
- wind and atm pressure on week view
- minor bug-fixes
Ratings and Reviews
The Go-To Fishing Ap!
Love this ap and would like to give it 5 stars but don't want to buy it/upgrade yet. It has so much information to help you plan your fishing trip and time - if you have flexibility. So far it's been pretty accurate. I'd rate the free version 5 stars but for the fact I can't look ahead for detail on a day or two out (or I don't know how). Really good ap!
Just Keeps Get’in BETTER
I’ve been using this since back when rocks were used for batteries in cell phones - talk about short power times !?!?!
Real deal... This is an amazingly intuitive product that will save A LOT of frustration. I can not count the cases of beer that were drank out on the water while there was’nt a snowball’s chance in hell for a bite. Now they can be consumed on the bank, in the shade, while comfortably napping and waiting for the next PREDICTABLE hot period to come.
The developer dedication to this ‘product’ is totally evident in the constant collection of not only ‘App Core Feature’ enhancements; but heartily so in the new things, which would not necessarily be expected.
It’s like chartering a ‘guide’ each trip, but WAY cheaper.
Location bs and no pics
It won’t let me change or delete the location that the app comes with and on the fish prediction part it doesn’t tell me where the prediction is so I don’t even know if it’s predicting my location of the bs the app comes with like “lizard island” not very many people have those kind of opportunities. Also the pictures of fish on the app is the same ones that’s in the app advertisement and there is only 3! I would only give one star but I haven’t tested out the prediction yet so I gave 2 just Incase it was accurate.
- TOP APP d.o.o.
- 60.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019, TOP APP d.o.o.
- In-App Purchases
- Subscription for one year. $18.99
- Full version $5.99
- Full version $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.