Encyclopedia of knots for anglers and fisherman's, step-by-step guide, simple pictures, video
"Fishing Knots" - is a program for your mobile device, showing how to tie knots.
Among the many knots fisherman should select and use the right one. In each case - his own. How the knot weakens the fishing line? Which knots to use for thin fishing lines, and which - for thick? Which knots can be knit on multifilament fishing line?
The encyclopedia contains different type of knots for: binding of two fishing lines; tying leads; attach large and small hooks, baits, lures, swivels; connection fishing lines and the binding cord; tie a boat and etc.;
For each knot, tying methods is described in detail. Also description of each knot contains step-by-step guide "How to tie" with illustrations.
Describes in detail the properties of knots. The estimation of the strength reduction for each knot. For each knot provides recommendations for types of fishing lines.
The application can also work without the Internet, all the nodes are loaded during installation.
Selected knots are simple and clear three-dimensional scheme - this is the app "Fishing knots".
Here are a few reasons to install into your device "Fishing Knots":
- The maximum number of knotes used by fishermen;
- Graphics extensively tested for intelligibility;
- The application can run without an Internet connection;
- Easy to use interface - this is not a website page with a bunch of useless information at the edges;
- Knots are clearly defined by categories;
- Each record contain relative knot strength - the breaking strength of a knotted rope in proportion to the breaking strength of the rope without the knot;
- It is always being updated, refined and increasing.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- improve design
- improve descriptions
- new video
Ratings and Reviews
I don’t fish. I don’t have a need to tie knots. There is just something very comforting about this app. It’s like skimming through an illustrated field guide to migratory birds or native plants. It’s clean, simple, well-designed, and informative. The ads are minimal and do not distract from the content.
Have been using this for a couple of weeks now and having very good luck with many of the knots that I have been tying. Will be using this app a lot more this summer when the weather gets better.
Sometimes on a rainy day I’ll take the time to search out a new knot to tie that will add to what I’ve already learned. Enjoy learning new useful knots. I’ll tie them 10-15 times to get them adapted to my memory banks. A really useful app
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Eldar Sadykhov
- 57.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © 2017 MP-Fish latform Fish
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.