FishTrack provides saltwater anglers with everything they need to find fish. The FishTrack app offers Cloud-free Sea Surface Temperature (SST) charts, high-definition global satellite imagery, including water temperature charts, water color, currents, tides, moon phase and marine weather forecasts – all in one layered tool. Users can mark ‘hot spots’ and record GPS locations of temperature breaks and color barriers. Save imagery and overlay data for offline use to identify bite zones while navigating offshore.
With FishTrack you can:
-View the Latest SST and Chlorophyll imagery
-Mark, name and save data of potential hot spots
-Save fishing chart imagery for offline use
-Plot waypoints and calculate distances
-Overlay bathymetry, ocean currents and sea surface height
-View marine weather forecasts
-View your current location while offline
Don't fish blind. Save time and fuel with the FishTrack app. Download now to get started!
We want to hear from you! Submit your questions or comments through our app to let us know what you think. If you'd like to speak directly with our customer service team, please e-mail us at: email@example.com.
— FishTrack Premium purchase small print —
• Subscription services/benefits (described above) are rendered for 1 month or 1 year period depending on product selection
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
• Full terms and conditions can be found here http://www.fishtrack.com/terms-and-conditions/ http://www.fishtrack.com/privacy-policy/
Map bug fix. Thanks for your patience!!! If you would like to give us feedback or want us to make things right for you, don't hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Inaccurate wave forecasts
I subscribed fir off shore fishing because of the sst and other data. I noticed the wave predictions were totally off. Not close to NOAA forcasts. For example 5’ waves vs 1’ waves in Long Island sound.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for this review. We are looking into this and would to get more details if you email email@example.com. Aloha, David
Inaccurate and Dangerous
Dangerous! I have used FishTrack for the past 3 years & just thought the forecast was wrong so often because it’s Mother Nature & unpredictable. I started noticing last year that me and a charter captain I know we’re getting totally different forecasts for the same area. We noticed it again a few weeks ago & I started trying to contact FishTrack. I got a couple very dismissive replies, and nothing since I sent screen shots of two totally different forecasts for the same exact area from mine and my friends iPhone apps. Not only is this very disappointing but it’s actually very dangerous since we fish offshore & rely on forecasts to make sure it’s at least safe. I Love Fishing & would look at the FishTrack forecasts every day about 5 times a day thinking I was looking at good data. It really bums me out that it’s totally unreliable.
Please don’t subscribe.
The application was working fine when I subscribed for one month sometime back. Later I subscribed for one year premium service and after two days some of the features (latest sst and chlorophyll) has ceased to show when the cursor is moved to points on the map. When the issues were sent via email, support team responds like once every week and ask almost the same question every time “can you please point out specific issue to us”. I have sent detailed explanation of what is going on and stll they don’t seem to care. I even requested to let me know if I would continue to get the premium service till the day of expiration of the current subscription even if I unsubscribe now. Still no answer to that too.
Very bad customer care.
- 96 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Surfline/Wavetrak, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- FishTrack Premium Monthly $14.99
- FishTrack Premium Annual $95.99
- FishTrack.com & App $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.