Whether you’re working out at home or hitting the gym, our smart algorithm has generated your personalized workout plan for 8 weeks based on your goal, fitness level and physical condition. Our workouts have the best combination of exercises, frequency, number of reps, number of sets and rest time to help reach your desired goal.
** APP FEATURES AND BENEFITS **
- Personalized gym & home workout plan: see the body of your dreams in just 8 weeks
- Detailed video guidance
- Workout plans designed by professional coaches
- Scientifically proven results for maximum weight loss and muscle gains
- A library of 200+ workouts and 500+ exercises designed by certified coaches.
- Track your body weight and transformation after each workout
- Beginner (You are just starting)
- Medium (You can roughly do 1-2 workouts/week)
- Active (You can do 3-6 workouts/week)
** WORKOUT PLANS**
- Dumbbell workout (This workout program only requires dumbbells, and is perfect to do at home or on the go)
-At home weight loss (This 4-week plan is designed to blast fat, boost metabolism, and build muscle)
- At home Six pack (Easy Workout to lose belly fat and build muscle in just 30 days)
- 7 Minute Workout (Scientifically proven to keep you fit with 7 minutes of workout a day)
- HIIT Workout (High intensity workout plan that will make you sweat. Not for beginners!)
- Six pack abs (This plan will help you achieve max muscle activation)
-Extreme arms (This workout challenge will help you add size and strength to your biceps and triceps)
- Massive chest (This workout challenge is tailored for massive chest gains)
- Sculpted back (The perfect back attack workout challenge)
- Strong legs (Ultimate leg workout challenge that will give you big legs fast)
** SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & DETAILS**
You can download the app for free. Further use requires a subscription.
• All iOS subscriptions can be managed within iTunes, you will be able to cancel or change your subscription settings there.
• All the payments made through iTunes are controlled by Apple.
• Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account upon confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the cost of the chosen package.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
• The app contains following subscription options:
- Monthly access (USD $19.99)
- Quarterly access (USD $29.99)
- Yearly access (USD $79.99)
1. What does purchasing an Auto-Renewable subscription provide to the user?
-It provides you with a customized workout plan you can preform on your schedule.
2. Is the content updated? How much content is added and how often?
-Yes we plan to update the app with new workouts every week. Up to 10 new workouts will be added weekly.
3. What happens to these features after the subscription expires?
-When the subscription expires you will not be able to perform the workouts until the subscription is renewed.
-Bug fixes for iOS 15
Ratings and Reviews
I love this app. I have gained muscle mass and dropped 17 lbs since I started it Jan 26th. My goal was to get to 200 lbs and I only have 6 lbs to go and I will have to get a new wardrobe soon. I was working out 3-5 days a week but I’ve cut back to 1-2 days a week since the weight was coming off consistently. A new way of eating and the FitHim app has changed my life. No more sleep apnea, no more high blood pressure, no more borderline diabetes. Just a lot of soreness that’s well worth it. I work out some nights before bed and I continue to burn fat while I’m sleeping. It’s an amazing feeling!
I’m 63 and it even fits me!
I’m 63 and in OK shape for my age. I’ve always lifted light weights, and went for walk/runs regularly. I started at the moderate level and struggled. I put my ego into a bag and backed off to the beginner level and the app is working to perfection. Young and old should be able to benefit from this. This old guy has learned new exercises in just 2 days with the app. I’m feeling it.
Equipment vs. Home/No Equipment
App shows promise, but does not allow you to choose what equipment you may already have at home. I have dumbbells at home, so I chose home workout. Home workout in the app only provides body weight exercises. Choose Gym and is has Smith Machine exercises, barbells, etc. There’s no in between or customization based on available equipment. It would be great to ask the subscriber what equipment they have access to and develop the routines from there. To make it even better, have it include any cardio equipment, bikes, rowers, treadmills and create a program to include weight training and cardio HIIT programs.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Ramin Geramianfar
- 171 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 App Forces Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 6 Month Subscription $39.99
- Monthly Subscription $19.99
- Quarterly Subscription $29.99
- Weekly with free trial $4.99
- Yearly Subscription $59.99
- Weekly $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.