Over 8.000.000 downloads! Now with Apple Watch support! Health App support!
Best usability and design on the App Store among competitors!
This version is designed especially for males. All exercises are with male models and workout plans are designed for male’s needs. If you are female, you should consider purchasing other Pro version.
Create a personal workout or select one of the pre-defined workout plans to get you started right away!
Fitness Point is a simple app, to follow your progress at the gym and much more. Just everything, that you need!
Try the free version and purchase the PRO with additional features.
PRO version additional Features:
- Hundreds exercises with description, animations and trained muscle.
- Graph to visualize your log data for each exercise.
- Body tracker to control your weight and more (with graph).
- Timer to control precisely your breaks between exercises.
- Unlimited number of logs.
- Export all your logged data as a .csv file.
- No ads!
- Try out this amazing service for free
- Share workouts with friends
- Get Access to Web-version!
- Save your data securely in the cloud
- Never lose your data with automatic upload to cloud
- Synchronize all your devices automatically
- Priority email support. Get an answer within 24 hours!
Free and PRO version basic Features:
--- Exercises ---
- Many preinstalled exercises with description, animations and trained muscle.
- Create new exercises with muscle group, description, primary/secondary muscle and your custom image.
- Add logs to exercises with weight, repetitions, date and notes.
--- Workouts ---
- Create a workout plan with exercises you like.
- Enter your target sets and reps. for every exercise.
- Workout timer.
- Calorie counting.
- Quick navigation on entering logs with swipe gestures.
- Share your workout plan on Facebook or Twitter
- Shop with workout plans created by professional trainers.
--- Logs ---
- Add Logs to every exercise.
- Burned calories counting.
- Calendar view of all logs.
- Edit logs.
- Share your logs on Facebook or Twitter.
--- Settings ---
- Show weight in imperial or metric units.
- Change language for the interface and exercise description.
Visit http://fitnesspointapp.com/ to get more infos.
Terms and conditions: https://www.fitnesspointapp.com/en/terms
Upgrade features are offered as a monthly or 3-month subscription. Payment will be charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. Your subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
iOS 13 and watchOS 6 adjustments.
For all questions fell free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and Reviews
Worthy Replacement for Full Fitness
This app (Fitness Point Pro) is now the only app I use to track weight lifting. I like that it has iCloud backup, and that I can export my workout stats (reps, weight lifted, etc.) - a rare feature. I had been looking for a replacement for Full Fitness which I really liked over the last several years but which doesn't look like it will be updated to 64 bit and I'm happy with Fitness Point Pro. I also like that I don't have to pay monthly or yearly for this app as opposed to other weightlifting apps that I have seen. My only suggestion is to make it such that I can pause the workout timer if I get interrupted and then start it again. Right now the only option is to end the workout but interruptions requiring a pause happen.
Update: the developer has informed me "Pausing workout timer would cause wrong calorie calculation. That's why there is no pause button."
Thanks for responding so quickly. And again, thanks for the great app! For those who use the calorie counter, it might be helpful to enable the pause anyway so that if interrupted, that down time does not go into the calorie calculation. It would also be helpful to those like me that want to know how long a workout took and don't use the calorie calculation.
Developer Response ,
I had a pause button before, but it cased a lot of confusion between many users. That's why I removed it.
BTW, you can always edit every set and adjust the workout time.
Great app, disappointed in feature reduction for Pro users
I am a long-time user who purchased the Pro app. Love both the iPhone app and the Apple Watch version. However one of the Pro features - iCloud backup - was removed and now requires a paid subscription. There doesn’t seem to be a way to at least manually backup your data (even for paid Pro users). If my device gets lost or I upgrade phones - I will lose years worth of data and customizations unless I pay for a subscription.
While I get the developer’s need to evolve his business model - I wish there was a solution for Pro users who previously paid to access a cloud backup feature. The Strong app also switched to a subscription model - but people who previously supported the Strong app are given the ability to restore their purchase. Even a simple manual import/export system just for existing paid Pro users would be most welcome.
Developer Response ,
Your data will be saved automatically in Apple's iCloud together with your iPhone's backup. So you don't need to purchase anything. Our cloud service gives you following advantages:
- automatic backup
- automatic data synchronization between different devices and platforms
- a web version of Fitness Point
- a possibility to share workouts with your friends
You can test this service one month for free. After that period it is available for a small fee.
Great app, ladies and gents I have been trying every tracking app out there. My fitness pal, avit, workout and at least 10 others. This has a lot of features that as a normal everyday 34 year old male who does regular (5-6) lifts a week needs to track my workouts. Some pros I have found that make this the one I’ll keep. The interface shows my whole workout and I can move between sets; tracks my previous lifts of that exercise so know to bump up the next time to break out of my plateau. There are a couple more i can list but for time I won’t...CONs, to the developer. A better export format would rock, I sometimes don’t take my iPad into the gym but would like to easily print the work out for the day and log it later. The email you get with the work is awkward and a whole page making it a pain. Also a synch with some sort of HR monitor would be great to track cardio or HIIT routines. GOOD WORK otherwise!
Developer Response ,
Unfortunately we have no plans for printed workouts. The app was created to avoid this 😊 Fitness Point also works great on iPhone and Apple Watch. Especially the Apple Watch edition was made for people, who don't want to cary their phone in gym. We highly recommend you to try it. BTW, The Watch also got a built in HR monitor.
- ZERO ONE GmbH
- 227.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 and watchOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © Zero One GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Wide Back Routine $1.99
- Muscle Chest Routine $1.99
- HST Training $8.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.