Introducing Fitness Tracks, from the makers of GPS Tracks. Track your runs, walks, biking activities and any other outdoor sport using your GPS!
No account or login required, simply turn it on and go!
- Track distance, time, speed, pace, calories
- Weekly and monthly summaries
- Track playback at variable speeds
- View a plot of your speed, elevation, Glide Ratio, Heart Rate during your workouts
- View your split times during your workout
- Set a pace and a route to race a computer competitor
- Easily create routes to follow during Workouts by drawing or dropping pins on the map
- Create routes from previous workouts
- Share your workouts with Twitter or Facebook
- Export your tracks or routes in either KML or GPX format
- Import and Export files with Dropbox
- iCloud syncing
- Tested with Wahoo Fitness Heart Rate monitor and Speed Cadence devices as well as MIO Alpha heart rate monitor
- Compatible with BTLE heart rate monitors
- Update your weight automatically with a Withings Smart Body Analyzer to calculate calories burned during workouts
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
• Updated for iOS 11
Ratings and Reviews
Slick and just what I needed
I’ve been using the GPS Tracks app from the same dev to track my evening walks. This app and (dev) is on time and on target! Thanks!
What it says on the tin
Better than what I was using before. Has Dropbox syncing.
This app is telling me my 5.3 mile walk is actually 7.1, and my 1.8 mile walk is 3.2 miles. I need better accuracy on unknown routes.I
- David Morneault
- 17.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2013 David Morneault
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.