FitTime5's focus is a paradigm shift to emphasize more on correcting muscle imbalances to help combat the sedentary lifestyles we have at work and at home. We want you to be able to answer the question, what does our body really need to feel better?
After years of working with clients and patients on an individual basis, Brett (Master Trainer) and Marsha (Physical Therapist) realized that more needed to be done to tackle this issue. They decided it was time to implement a program that is effective and everybody can use.
WHY ARE WE DIFFERENT THAN THE HUNDREDS OF OTHER FITNESS APPS?
• All of our exercises are designed to be done AT YOUR DESK, even in a dress or suit
• The programs are pre-formatted so you don’t have to choose your exercises
• Routines will change daily
• You will have an option to set your own reminders to get up and stretch
• Each routine will guide you through different exercises for your full body
• You can swap exercises if they don’t feel right for your abilities
• You can also save your favorite exercises to easily come back to later
• You will be able to access all of your FitStats with how many stretches you’ve done
• A calendar showing your entire month so you can also track your consistency
We hope to make FitTime5 the future in workplace flexibility. Download today and see what difference a week of stretching can do for your body and how you feel throughout the day!
- New User Interface.
- New Progress Bar.
- Minor Improvements.
- New Colorful Rings.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It’s the little things
I have just started this ap & have found it to be a great tool. I needed a place to start as over the last handful of years my days have gotten longer in a sedentary career and I have become very stiff & have lost flexibility. This offers an efficient tool to move & stretch as well as an added perk as it ended up being relaxing which is a great benefit for stress & tension.
Easy to do, but most importantly, beneficial!
Spend five minutes a day, each day stretching different muscle groups. If you haven’t done ANYTHING in a while, this is a great place to start. It’s not daunting, the videos are easy to follow, and your body will feel better at the same time that you’ll better about yourself!
Love this app!
I love this app! I used to sit for several hours at work because I was concentrating on a project or whatever! Then I would move and my back would be so sore. Now, I receive reminders at the time I set... to get up and stretch! Amazing how much better I feel during the day!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.