Five Dice! is a Yahtzee* dice game with Classic, Roulette & 4 Roll game modes.
Some of our other platform version reviews:
- "This is the one. I looked at all of them and this has it all -- great interface, official scoring, regular updates. Get it."
- "Love it! Brilliant version of the classic dice game."
- 3 game modes - Classic (3 rolls / turn), Roulette (1 roll / turn) & 4 Roll (Classic w/ 4 rolls / turn)
- 2 dice positions - top & bottom
- 2 Player multiplayer via Game Center
- Game screen color customizer
- Dice roll and Five Dice! sounds
- Simple interface
- Score suggestions highlighted in yellow
- Touch the dice you want to keep
- Touch the score you want to apply the turn to
- High scores saved to top 10 list
- List can be cleared
- Leaderboards: Compare your scores with friends & other Five Dice! players
- Daily & All Time game stats
Use your skill to maximize your score by playing it safe, or throw caution to the wind and try to rack up multiple Five Dices!
After each roll, all valid scores are highlighted in yellow so you can quickly decide where to apply the results. Where you place the score from each roll is up to you. There are thirteen turns of 3 rolls each per game. After each roll you can choose which dice to keep by touching them, then the remainder will be included in the next roll. At the end of the 3 rolls, you must assign the score before you can move on to the next turn. The first Five Dice (5 of a kind) is worth 50 points and each subsequent Five Dice will be rewarded with a 100 point bonus. If you score 63 or greater on the left side of the score card, you will get a 35 point bonus.
If your score is one of the top ten, it will automatically be saved it in the high score list at the end of the game, & all scores are submitted to the Game Center leaderboard.
Daily & All Time game stats are available via the stats viewing screen. Stats can be reset.
This is the FREE (ad supported) version of Five Dice! that shows a single ad at the end of each game. Ads can be permanently disabled by purchasing an in-app upgrade via the Options screen.
*Yahtzee is a registered trademark of Hasbro Inc.
* Fixed some display issues when using Dark Appearance.
* Minor performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Was great until the ads started playing with sound out of the blue!
WHY did you change the interface so dramatically?!?!? It is TERRIBLE! My wife and I play Five Dice the first thing every morning, and the last thing every night, and cannot stand these new changes! Why eliminate the +/- for the top?? Why have such a small target to place your score?? Why have such a small functional interface with a HUGE empty space in the bottom half of the screen??!?! Bring back the old screen interface!!!!!!!
Awesome Yahtzee Game!
This is a great version of the Yahtzee game, but with a couple of fun alternative modes to play in addition to the old classic. Well worth the download!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Colin Smith
- 25.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 1996-2020 Computersmith
- In-App Purchases
- No Ads Upgrade $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.