Five Points Bank Mobile® is a fast, secure, and free* service for Five Points Bank. It is optimized for iOS Devices and available 24/7 using your existing Five Points Bank Online® Username and Password.
Your security is our priority — Mobile data transmissions are safeguarded by 128-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) to prevent unauthorized access. Our Online Security Guarantee provides added protection against unauthorized access to your accounts. We will never transmit your account number, and we will not store your username or password on your phone.
• View your account balances and activity.
• Available balance and pending deposits — learn more about how your available balance is calculated and what’s still pending. Note, some transaction activities may not be immediately recorded to your account and may not yet be reflected in the available balance.
• Search and Sort — Find the transaction you're looking for in just a few keystrokes .
• Detailed transactions list — View the date, location, amount, and more for transactions on one page, just like you see in Online Banking.
• Make transfers between accounts.
• Schedule payments and pay bills right from your mobile device.
• If you're already a Bill Pay customer, your payees are automatically available for use in Mobile Bill Pay.
SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY
• Popmoney - Send money, using a mobile number or email address, to friends and family with eligible accounts at participating financial institutions.
• Deposit checks with your mobile device.
• Let us help you find a nearby Five Points Bank ATM. Locate an ATM using your current location or enter the zip code or address of the area you wish to search.
DEPOSIT PRODUCTS OFFERED BY FIVE POINTS BANK N.A. MEMBER FDIC.
The latest version includes user experience and security improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Five Points Bank App
Great app., intuitive and useful
Good for getting info on phone
I like how I can use the app on my phone to check balance and see transactions hitting accounts.
However, I find the way the app handles security frustrating. I use strong passwords that are too long and complex to be remembered. So, I use a password app on my phone. Unlike every other app I use, this one will not allow me to paste in the password. Which means I have to write it down or display it on a second device while I re-enter it. I could switch to a simpleR password that I could remember I suppose, but feel less secure.
Also, the app uses the fingerprint to access the system, but makes you re-enter password when making transfers between your own accounts. Frustrating. As a result, I end up only being able to use the app for reviewing info, not everything I want. Back to the PC for the rest.
Where is Zelle?
I type in my phone number and a type the bank name and it says that it’s already in the banking app. Then after research the five points bank says it’s in the five points bank app and it says "Send Money with Zelle®". But I can’t find that option in the app. Am I doing something wrong? Thanks
- Five Points Bank
- 84.7 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Fiserv, Inc. or its affiliates and licensors.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.