FiveTimer is your cube timer with all the strength where it matters. Modern and updated regularly, FiveTimer has been developed since 2011. Today it's full of power-user features you won't see in any other timer including:
• Universal App for the iPhone and iPad.
• Puzzle support for all WCA puzzles across multiple sessions and custom sessions you can configure yourself.
- Random state scramblers include 2x2, 3x3, Square-1, Pyraminx, and Skewb.
- Blindfold scrambles*
• Drop to stop, an innovative and natural way to stop the timer.
• Time tint, times colored based on how they fare to time compares to the session*
• Hold to start or tap to start with an optional 15 second inspection.
• Landscape support for iPhones*
• Statistics for averages of 5, 12, 50, 100, 250, 500 and 1000
• Supports SplitView on iPads*
• Voice options to read the times of give inspection alerts*
• Hardware keyboard shortcuts including start and stop with spacebar.
* feature exclusive to FiveTimer
• The timer now shows an armed state on touch-down when hold-to-start is off.
• Added indicators to the settings page about multiple choice options.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Well worth the $2
Most timers are free, so I was hesitant to spend money on one. But after using it, I'm very happy with the purchase! This timer has a very polished feeling, and it has almost every feature I want. I sent a feedback email containing a few requests (eg. random state clock scrambles) and the developer responded within two days, which is much faster than I would have expected! I replied to that email, and his next response came within two hours. Very pleased with the speedy replies, and also pleased with how he handled the requests/feedback! There are no issues with this amazing app that I can find, and I plan on using FiveTimer (and recommending it to others!) for likely years to come.
You should add a feature that generates the drawing of what the scramble looks like. Aside from that, solid this is a app
Poor quality five timer
The app does not solve the cube I wish fore more modes like cross f2l and many others I feel that there are to many apps that are for cube timers most of them actually don’t mark and it’s a waste of 2 dollar I feel you should make an app worth the cost not more than what is does so I feel bad for this app for not letting you choose what your cube looks like
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.