FiveTimer is your cube timer with all the strength where it matters. Modern and updated regularly, FiveTimer has been developed and maintained since 2011. Today, it's full of power-user features you won't see in any other timer including:
• Universal App for the iPhone and iPad.
• Puzzle support for all WCA puzzles across multiple sessions and custom sessions you can configure yourself.
- Random state scramblers include 2x2, 3x3, Square-1, Pyraminx, and Skewb.
- Blindfold scrambles*
• Drop to stop, an innovative and natural way to stop the timer.
• Time tint, times colored based on how they fare to time compares to the session*
• Hold to start or tap to start with an optional 15 second inspection.
• Landscape support for iPhones*
• Statistics for averages of 5, 12, 50, 100, 250, 500 and 1000
• Supports SplitView on iPads
• Voice options to read the times of give inspection alerts*
• Hardware keyboard shortcuts including start and stop with spacebar.
* feature exclusive to FiveTimer
• Fix display on iPhone 14
• Layout tweaks since phones are bigger now
• Options to sort times on the statistics view
• Option to hide time while timing
Ratings and Reviews
Would be perfect if...
When ChaoTimer disappeared from the app store, I started looking for an alternative. I noticed Cameron from SpeedCubeShop used FiveTimer, so I decided to spend $2 to give it a try. I'm glad I did! It has every feature I need... except one. If it showed the date/time for each solve, it would be a perfect 5 stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Well worth the $2
Most timers are free, so I was hesitant to spend money on one. But after using it, I'm very happy with the purchase! This timer has a very polished feeling, and it has almost every feature I want. I sent a feedback email containing a few requests (eg. random state clock scrambles) and the developer responded within two days, which is much faster than I would have expected! I replied to that email, and his next response came within two hours. Very pleased with the speedy replies, and also pleased with how he handled the requests/feedback! There are no issues with this amazing app that I can find, and I plan on using FiveTimer (and recommending it to others!) for likely years to come.
Great App! Two requests…
Fantastic app overall and the one I use. I love the reliable drop to stop feature. The interface is slick. I have two requests that would make it perfect. One is a date and time when you try to export session reports. The other is a scramble graphic included with the scrambles to make sure you get it right. If those are implemented at some point I would be so happy.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Tristan Wright
- 2.2 MB
- Requires iOS 13.6 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.6 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.6 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Danish, French, German, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2021
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.