@Flash is much more than a cool and powerful pocket torch! It is the most complete flashlight around- with seven operation modes including two semaphore modes and the capacity to send Morse messages and decode them using light or sound.
Downloading @Flash you will get the most advanced flashlight ever developed for a mobile device, which is the first one able to decode light and sound messages. In addition, @Flash can be used as a distress-signalling device, which can come very handy whenever a phone call is not possible.
Just check it out, you will love it and it’s free!
- A strong torch using the LED flash; if the device does not have a LED it will automatically use the screen.
- Many torch modes including a normal mode, a pusher mode or a pulsating light mode.
- Application Settings accessible using the device Settings App to configure the default behavior of the light at start up: Always On, Always Off or Last State.
- An SOS mode to easily send a distress signal whenever needed.
- A message transmission mode to send any Morse message you mind.
- Two semaphore modes that come in very handy in many situations.
- A complete list of the Morse Codes touching the SOS or the Message mode buttons when the 3 points appear (Pro Version).
- A decoder to read light and sound messages coming from another @Flash App, when there is a good signal to noise ratio.
- The possibility to upgrade to a Pro, ad free version of the App with a complete list of the Morse Codes and an improved decoding algorithm using an In App Purchase.
- Selected sound to improve user experience.
- A shaking control to reset the status of the App or to go back to the main screen.
- A design thought to memorize and adapt to your preferences.
- It is available in various languages, including: English, Spanish, French, Deutsch, Italian, Portuguese and Catalan.
Disclaimer: Continued use of the LED flash can dramatically decrease battery life.
Pulsing light can induce epileptic attacks to those with labile epilepsy; do not point the torch towards the face of others or yourself when the light is pulsing.
@Flash is intended to be used with an iPhone 4 where it will show its full potential- using the LED flash to make light, the speakers to produce sound and encode messages and the microphone and the video camera to receive and decode them. Nevertheless, @Flash will automatically adapt to other devices not having all the capabilities of an iPhone4 searching for the best workaround to overcome these limitations, such as generating light with the screen whenever a LED flash is not available and so on.
- Updated for iOS 12 and iPhone X, XR, XS and XS Max.
- General design improvements.
- New redesigned menu.
- Integrated settings in the App.
- Interactive notifications have been added.
- Furthermore, the App is now universal, supporting a native iPad version. In addition, there has been added semaphore functionality.
- Those who like this App- rate it please :-)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Very helpful ("
This flashlight app comes in handy and very compact like I don't have to pull out my regular flashlight. Eventually I'll upgrade. The iPhone has so many possibilities and with this app it's a plus (" worth the try.
What does this do?
All this does for me is keep turning on the flashlight and making clicking noises it never sent me the codes either after i paid the $1.99, I expect a refund!
So theirs a flash light that doesn't use the flash from my camera as the flash light like Droid does , it uses the screen that's basic and predictable and sorry lame! The traffic light may be good for hmmmmmm a two year old, really I need to tap each light to see the pretty color!!!! OMG ! The SOS feature is cool maybe because it makes noises but I like that part. So I say low 3: I say also. Come on this is Apple and I expect the wow effect !!!!
- Evolutive Apps S.L.
- 79.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Carlos Estevadeordal Serra
- In-App Purchases
- @Flash Pro version $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.