*** Recent Reviews ***
* "Exactly what it should be, a Flashlight!"
* "I have not used a better flashlight app. As far as I'm concerned this is by far the best!"
Flashlight ⁌ comes on Instantly!
This app looks and acts just like that real flashlight you owned for years!
Looks great on your home screen!
SIMPLEST TO USE
* Sliding switch to keep the light on continuously. (iPhone 4)
* Touch button that turns the light on when you touch it, and off when you release it. (iPhone 4)
* Disable auto lock for continuous operation
* Light intensity can now be controlled by the position of the switch.
* Light intensity is saved between uses.
• Find your way in the dark
• Find your keys
• Read a book at night
• Send morse code
• Signal for help
• Strobe your friends
• Check on the kids
• Much, much more
Flashlight ⁌ uses the camera flash on the iPhone 4 and iPhone 4s, and displays a white screen on other devices
Don't forget to rate "Flashlight ⁌" in iTunes.
Light intensity can now be controlled by the position of the switch.
Light intensity is saved between uses.
Ratings and Reviews
Good, but why add complexity?
It's a flashlight. It works. It comes on quickly. It has no ads. Perfect, no?
The main problem with flashlight apps in general, is that for one reason or another, the developers feel compelled to add new complexities to something that should really be utterly simple: you run the app, the light comes on. Every flashlight app seems to go through the phase where more and more stuff is added, rather then just having a flashlight.
The latest version of this particular flashlight app adds the ability to *change the color for the little dot on screen that shows the flashlight is on*. Yes, there is actually a user interface for changing the color of that tiny dot. Why? How is this a needed feature?
Quick, small size, simple to use, my favorite after trying many similar flashlights
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.