Flatify - Chores & Household 4+
Chore chart, bills & calendar
Designed for iPhone
- Offers In-App Purchases
MAKE LIVING TOGETHER EASY
Tired of keeping track of household works and cleaning schedules? Try Flatify, one of the best household and housekeeping apps for families, roommates, flatmates, or any shared household living!
- Over 10.000 satisfied flatmates and households of our chores app for adults
- Cleaning schedule with house cleaning checklists and points
- Shopping list with direct accounting
- Split expenses between flatmates easily
- Repayment via Paypal
- Household calendar for appointments and absences
- Group chat between roommates, flatmates, family members with a poll option
WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH THE CHORES APP
Manage multiple spaces with our chore tracker. Create the cleaning plan list, other to-do lists, finances, bill share, shopping list, and calendar reminders. Using this chores planner, you can also group chat with other members. We have brought you a home organization and home cleaning app that will let you arrange your house together with your flatmates, roomies, spouse, or family.
HOW TO USE THE CHORES APP FOR ADULTS?
Install the chore chart and chore schedule app for free and create profiles for the users. Add all of your roommates, housemates, or family members and split the tasks within the chores tracker app. You will be able to track bills and other shared expenses using this cost-sharing app. Make a grocery list, set reminders for important events, and keep track of your expenses. For completed chores, you will get stars. Count the stars to see who finishes the tasks properly.
If you are living with friends or flatmates, it is important to divide the household chores and this house cleaning checklist and chores manager app will help you do it fast.
----------------------------- KEY FEATURES OF THIS HOUSEHOLD CHORES APP -----------------------------
► FAIR DISTRIBUTION OF TASKS IN THE HOUSEHOLD:
- See all chores in the cleaning plan.
- Remind your roommates or family of unfinished chores.
- Earn points for completed tasks on the to-do-list.
► SPLIT BILLS TO KEEP AN EYE ON YOUR ROMMMATES’ EXPENSES
● Keep track of your roommates’ expenses and payments using Flatify.
● Split the expenses evenly in your shared apartment among all roommates.
● The overview of the chores app for adults shows you who owes you money or to whom you have to repay the money. You can also see the history of payments received or paid.
● Repayment via PayPal
► SHOPPING LIST - AN OVERVIEW OF WHAT IS NEEDED IN YOUR FLATSHARE:
◉ Create shopping lists every time you or a flatmate goes grocery shopping.
◉ Split purchases directly in the shopping list.
◉ Keep track of who is buying the most items.
◉ Take photos of your invoices and keep track of the bills.
◉ Share the shopping list via WhatsApp, FB etc.
► SHARED CALENDAR - MISS NO MORE EVENTS:
‣ Shared calendar will remind you of important events.
‣ Add events to the roommate calendar
‣ Add only selected roommates to events in the calendar.
► GROUP CHAT - KEEP YOUR FLATSHARE, FAMILY OR PARTNER UP TO DATE
‣ Discuss any important events, tasks.
► MANY OTHER FUNCTIONS IN YOUR ROOMMATE APP
> See the history of completed tasks in the cleaning plan.
> Export expenses
> Overview of which tasks or events are coming up in the next 7 days.
> Recap of what was last cleaned or paid for.
> Multiple shopping lists
No more frustrations. As long as you are using this chore chart to make a cleaning checklist, bill share, and housework, you can live happily with others without even saying anything in words. Share expenses and home cleaning with others in the living space.
If you are looking for a chores app for family, use this hub family organizer for the chore schedule or chores reminder. Flat sharing is now easy, swift and reliable.
Use a house cleaning app to make house chores to-do list.
>>> Install Flatify for home organization and manage your house chores, expenses, groceries and appointments.
We have worked hard again to make flatify even better for you. With the latest update you get:
-Skipping in the cleaning schedule if a person is not there (hold down task for a long time)
-An overview of all expenses
You have questions or comments? Then write us a mail to Support@flatify-app.com
Ratings and Reviews
Good app overall! Missing a few key features
I love the app! It has helped our house a lot.
Some key features I would like to see though include:
- Managing stars more in depth. One housemate messed up and added 6 stars to themselves, and I have no way of correcting that.
- Scheduled tasks can’t have no one assigned to them. I understand this from the app perspective but it would still be nice to not assign anyone for the miscellaneous tasks that need to happen every month or so.
- On scheduled tasks assigned to someone, I’d like the ability to notify everyone if someone hasn’t done their task yet.
- It would be cool to have a star payment system, where someone could set up a special task for 3 of their stars to complete a personal task.
Developer Response ,
Hey Doza, thank you for your feedback, it always helps us.
You can undo tasks. To do this, go to the overview page, click on completed tasks and press the incorrectly checked task. A window will appear informing you that you have not completed the task :)
Also, the tasks do not have to be assigned to anyone. To do this, simply deselect all the housemates.
We'll keep the other features in mind for future releases :)
Of you have questions, please write us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Robert from the flatify team ✌🏼
Helps us stay organized and fair
This works for our family, to divide up and take turns on household responsibilities. We love how it rotates and automatically assigns the activity based on the cadence you tell her you want. For example, we have “closing duties” which is putting on the dishes in the dishwasher and wiping down the kitchen counter at the end of the night. We rotate through everybody in the house somewhere I’ll take a turn. Then nobody has to get mad or frustrated that somebody’s pulling all the weight or forgetting to do their part. It really helped a lot.
One improvement that I would recommend is the ability to permanently. Skip a day without checking it off as complete. Sometimes do to life circumstances stuff just doesn’t get done, and sometimes that’s OK. So it would be nice to just be able to skip and move it to the next day.
Developer Response ,
Hello, thank you very much for the good feedback. We are glad that flatify helps you with your household.
The suggestion for improvement makes sense, of course, especially when there is no time. Maybe we will include the skip function in the next release.
Your flatify team
I just downloaded to see what the features were like. I wish that it would sort your grocery list by area of the grocery store (ie. produce, dairy, canned goods, snacks, etc.). The app Out of Milk does this well, but it would be nice to have it all in one app.
Developer Response ,
Hey Alex, we are happy that you like Flatify and hope that the household runs better 😄 we try to develop flatify constantly. In the future we will also improve the shopping list. Thank you for your feedback. If you have any questions, feel free to send us an email at email@example.com
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- AppMates UG
- 74.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2021 AppMates UG
- In-App Purchases
- Flatify Plus - Monthly $1.49
- Flatify Plus - Monthly $1.99
- Flatify Plus Family 12 Months $23.99
- Flatify Plus Family 12 Months $43.99
- Flatify Plus- Annual $21.49
- Flatify Plus $13.99