** This app is for homebuyers and requires an invitation from your Realtor. Ask your Realtor if they use Flexmls and if they can send you an invitation today**
The Flexmls app connects you to your REALTOR® with the same accurate, comprehensive and up-to-date listing information that they rely on every day.
You’ve already made a great decision to work with a licensed REALTOR®. Realtors use their local knowledge and expertise to help guide you through your home search journey, and we designed the Flexmls app with this relationship in mind.
Search for homes, view beautiful photos, select your favorites, hide homes you don’t like, and even directly message your Realtor - anytime and anywhere. Search, collaborate and find your dream home with the Flexmls app.
Flexmls App Features:
The Most Trusted Information Source
• Accurate, reliable property information
• Real-time data that provides the most up-to-date pricing and home details
• Directly from the source (the MLS)
Endless Search Options
• Search homes by city, address, zip code or even MLS #
• Filter your search by property type, bedrooms, bathrooms, square footage, list price and year built
• Use the map to view homes for sale in that location or neighborhood
• Search for homes in your desired school districts
• View open house information or attend a live virtual open house (where available)
• Sort your search results by price, new or recently changed, status, city, bedrooms or bathrooms
Hot Market? Customize Your Notifications
• Subscribe to get notifications of the types of homes you want to see; with push notifications directly to your mobile device
• Manage the types of push notifications you want to receive, including new recommendations from your Realtor and market updates: when homes hit the market, are pending sale, have price changes, sell, or go back on the market
• No digging through emails: View your personalized news feed to review all the property updates you have received
Easy To Use
• Swipe through photos, videos, virtual tours, immersive 3D home tours (where offered) and documents
• Save and rank your favorite homes and hide the ones you don’t want to see
• Beautiful, modern interface that's consistent with the home search you’ll use on your computer
• Touch ID for easy login
Collaborate With Your Realtor
• Quick and easy access to the home searches your Realtor created for you
• Direct in-app messaging allows you to contact your Realtor to ask for more information, request a showing, and more
Involve Your Family & Friends
• Quickly share listings you’re excited about with your loved ones via iMessages, airdrop, email, and other sharing options that are available on your mobile device
• Never get lost with quick access to turn-by-turn driving directions on every listing
Your Flexmls app gives you what you need to find the home of your dreams!
Please contact your Realtor if you have problems accessing or using this app.
Thank you for choosing Flexmls! We are continuously improving our app to provide you with the best experience possible.
Our Latest App Updates Include:
• Bug fixes and performance enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Ok app, but needs work
My main issue at the beginning was looking at a property, then opening up another app to look up something- like the street view- which is also not an option, then going back to this app that remained open and it refreshes and puts back at the home screen! Very frustrating! Now I no longer get app notifications like I used to even though my settings did not change and are set for badge icon and preview. Nothing. Tried reinstalling- still no notifications (aside from an email). In this market, gotta jump on things, doesn’t help when it looks like nothing new comes in.
Great information BUT .......
I only use this app when I have an actual address to plug in because the app actually gives detailed information that Zillow does not give such as the real taxes (Zillow’s is a guesstimate), HOA fees (Zillow doesn’t give this information), etc. And I can read any legal documents about each property on FLEXMLS. BUT.......it is horrible for searching for properties. I get 277 properties in one search (with a sorting of high to low prices) but it only lets me see 100 of them. If I then do a sorting of low to high prices I will get 100 of the 277 from the opposite. However there is no way to see the 77 properties in the middle price range. Grrrr So, like I said, it has great detailed information but I keep it only for that. I do all of my searching on Zillow. Then use this app to get more info if I can plug in an actual address.
Using on iPhone11 iOS ver13.4.1, did phone update a few days ago but all of a sudden today it tries to open for a moment, then quits and crashes. This app and its website is kind of clumsy and it never notifies me in a useful way. I use Redfin for notifications, street views and easier saving - then switch over to this app for better details. It would be really nice if after minimizing the app, then going back into it, it kept your place. So it’s easier to get back to the listing when using the driving directions.
Developer Response ,
Sorry that you are experiencing issues; our support team would be happy to assist you. Feel free to reach out via phone at 888-525-4747 or email at email@example.com
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Financial Business Systems, Inc.
- 92.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © ® 2014 Financial Business Systems, Inc. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.