An award-winning app that curates news and information for all your interests. With thousands of national and local sources, as well as magazines with stories curated by the community, Flipboard is one place to stay connected to the stories that matter every day. You can personalize it for the news you care about; follow business, health, tech, sports teams, cooking, travel and more to get up-to-the-minute developments as well as insightful longreads and inspiration.
You can also collect stories you like by using the + button to add them to your own Flipboard Magazine. Make your magazine public to share ideas and insights with your community.
USE FLIPBOARD TO:
- Keep up on the latest stories from the world’s leading publishers, including The New York Times, National Geographic, TIME, The Atlantic, BBC, and thousands more.
- Follow Local feeds for updates on COVID-19 as well as other regional news, weather, commute, sports, and dining.
- Create personalized news feeds based on your interests in “Smart Magazines”
- Curate stories to share with others: Use the + (plus) on any article to add them to your own Flipboard Magazine to collect for yourself or share ideas with friends.
- Enjoy expertly curated collections from our editorial team, including The Daily Edition, 10 for Today, The Tech Digest, The Tastiest, and more.
SOME OF THE PUBLISHERS ON FLIPBOARD:
- News & Politics: The New York Times, CNN, The Washington Post, Politico, Axios
Technology & Science: TechCrunch, Wired, Fast Company, Popular Science, National Geographic, ReCode
- Business & Entrepreneurship: The Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg, Fortune, Forbes, Inc. Magazine, Entrepreneur
- Wellness & Lifestyle: Brit + Co., Self, Greatist, Prevention, Women's Health, Men's Health
Entertainment: People, Entertainment Weekly, Rolling Stone, PopSugar,Hollywood Reporter, Variety
- Food & Cooking: Bon Appetit, Food & Wine, Food52, Serious Eats, Eater
- Travel: Travel + Leisure, Condé Nast Traveler, Lonely Planet, Budget Travel, AFAR
- Sports: ESPN, CBS Sports, Fox Sports, SB Nation, Bleacher Report
- Home & Gardening: ELLE DECOR, House Beautiful, Dwell, Remodelista, Gardenista
- Style: Vogue, Refinery29, GQ, Elle, Glamour, Esquire, Harper's Bazaar, W Magazine
- Outdoor Adventure: Outside, Bicycling Magazine, Runner's World, Snowboarder Magazine, Powder Magazine, Canoe & Kayak
And many, many more...
KEEP UP WITH FLIPBOARD:
For product updates and the latest from our blog, including tips on how to use Flipboard, follow us on:
We’d love to hear what you think! Reach out to our support team under Settings > Help & Feedback. For any other technical issues or questions, contact us at http://flip.it/support.
- New Today tab showcases top curation on Flipboard
- New Covid-19 tab with latest news and advice
- New Reader View button for user control over pop-ups and intrusive ads
- Bug fixes and design tests
- Need more help? Browse our Help Desk in Settings, Help & Feedback or at flip.it/help
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Flipboard is great. However...they may want address how many user comments are legitimate thoughts written by actual readers. Many comments connected to articles appear to be written by users with little or no flips, likes, or magazines...perhaps indicating no real investment into the app or no desire to actually read articles...they only want a venue to
help foster disagreements. Many of these comments look purposely incendiary. Considering that many of these articles go on to be posted on Facebook or Twitter, Flipboard may want to do its part to curb bots and “fake news” and encourage legitimate discussion rather than fostering division. Commenters who actually have flips or magazines are few and far between, indicating an overwhelming number of commenters are not real accounts. Flipboard, please solve this, you have a responsibility to NOT contribute to division.
Addition: The comments are now even more prevalent and, if you can believe this, more negative and divisive from both sides. These commenters haven’t even read the articles! It’s ridiculous! These are definitely bots or trolls meant to drive up anger. Flipboard replied to my last review that I could “report” these users. Are you kidding me!?!? I’d have to report ALL of them on every article. How is this responsible of you as a company?!?! What are you doing to curb this besides putting it on the onus of your legit users to “report” every single fake user?!?!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the feedback! We want Flipboard to be safe and enjoyable for everyone. If you ever come across inappropriate comments on Flipboard, please use the Report feature to let us know. We monitor reports daily against our community guidelines. For help, go to Settings, Help & Feedback, Contact Support, then Contact Us.
Good App for Topical News
This app is not as good or user friendly as the 5-star Zite app it consumed and killed, but it is OK a for finding news on specific topics that may be of personal or professional interest, often that you may not find elsewhere (the main reason I use this app). There seem to be some bugs involving sharing via social media where the headlines don't show up, just an abbreviated link. The web interface on a desktop is sometimes better & more usable than the iPhone app in some ways. Linked articles where ads cover so much of the screen I can't see the article & the ad won't close without opening in safari can be a problem. Also, I have subscribed to a bunch of "channels" that seem to have gone dormant with no new content for months & find that it's difficult to unsubscribe or even move them to the bottom so they're at least out of the way. Would be nice if it were easier to organize or delete these saved topics (especially for those of us who follow a lot)
Developer Response ,
Appreciate the thorough review, sconnell2! We'll be sure to share your feedback with the rest of the team. We can help clarify some of these feedback points, in particular, the ads experience, "channels" not updating, and ways for organizing your content. Just message us inside the app using the Help & Feedback page, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We're happy to help!
When will “Sign in with Apple” be available for Flipboard?
Love the app, but any five star app need “Sign in with Apple”.
Displaying a Sign in with Apple button in your app or website means that people can sign in or sign up with just a tap using the Apple ID they already have, and skip filling out forms, verifying email addresses, and choosing passwords. Sign in with Apple provides a new, more private way to simply and quickly sign into apps and websites while giving people a consistent sign-in experience they can trust and the convenience of not having to remember multiple accounts and passwords. In cases where you choose to ask for a name and email address, people have the option to keep their email address private and share a unique, random email address instead. For developer guidance, see AuthenticationServices.
Sign in with Apple makes it easy for people to authenticate with Face ID or Touch ID and has two-factor authentication built in for an added layer of security. Apple does not use Sign in with Apple to profile users or their activity in apps.
- Flipboard, Inc.
- 124.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2010-2018 Flipboard Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.