The Ultimate App for FL Police!
Designed for Florida Police. This app was designed based on our popular pocket book version currently sold in FL police stores. You can search Penal, Traffic, ABC, Health and Safety Laws by keyword or browse Codes. It has Miranda, narcotic codes, Drug symptomology domestic violence codes, translator cheat sheets for 6 different languages, vehicle theft info, and so much more. We have also included a custom section to add your own department information (ie. Municipal codes, radio codes, policies, etc.) This app can also be customized to your specific Police Department.
This app is constantly updated throughout the year with updated information. To make sure you have the most up-to-date information, a small yearly fee of just $3.99 will apply.
What you get with the subscription.
Get full access to the Ultimate App for Police! You'll always have new laws and current information!
Annual In-App Subscription Details:
• Annual Subscription is $3.99 US dollars per year
• Payment will be charged to Account at confirmation of purchase
• Cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, may be forfeited after purchasing a subscription.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Page scrolling issues for iPhone X.
Ratings and Reviews
Needs work but good
The app has lots features and is useful for not just law enforcement but for the general public as well. It’s simplicity is double sided blade, on one end it’s ease of use makes it great to learn quick and on the other it lacks navigational short cuts making it frustrating when trying to find a statute. My personal opinion, there’s lots of features on there that I get from my phones stock apps that aren’t needed on this app, clearing them out might further simplify this app
I have your guys book really like it. But I though the app would be easier. Downloaded but I can scroll further down when look at a drug statue?! Anything you guys do to fix that. I really want to recommend to other Leo’s but until then 🙅♂️. Sorry guys
Developer Response ,
Hi sorry, yes one of the updates messed up the scrolling an it took a little bit to get it fixed. But it is all fixed as of a while ago. So please recommend away! If you ever have any issues please email us. We’re pretty quick to respond. We’re committed to this being the best for Officers. So we’ll do all we can to make it that way. Feedback@pocketbrainbook.com
Love the ease of use, the app works well! The app is free and you get limited information in its form, but with a small fee for yearly subscription you open up the rest of the app and you get yearly updates with all the new info for that year which is fantastic!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Jason Weil
- 42.3 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 7.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2018
- In-App Purchases
- Annual Subscription $3.99