Focus Keeper helps you keep your productivity high, avoiding burnout using the timer. Work with time. Not against it!
Here is what this app offers:
• Simple, beautiful, and intuitive interface.
• Task Management
• Customize focus sessions, goals, and sounds.
• Track your productivity with insightful charts.
• Universal(iPhone/iPad) app with iCloud support.
Basic Focus Steps - It’s all about focusing your work efforts in timed 25-minute chunks, with a 5-minute break in between each burst of activity.
1) Choose a task to be done.
2) Set the timer for 25 minutes.
3) Focus on the task until the timer rings
4) Take a short break (just do something relaxing for 5 minutes)
5) Once you’ve completed 4 focus sessions, take a longer break. (20~30 minutes)
• Adjust the timer with your fingers just like you do with real egg-timer.
• Next session starts automatically when the current session ends.
• Track your progress with two different charts (14 days and 30 days)
• Set your daily goal (number of Focus Sessions per day)
• Set how many Focus Sessions you want to finish before taking a long break(number of Focus per round)
• Customize the length of Focus Session, short break, and long break.
• Choose your ticking from 10 different ticking sounds and your own music library.
• Choose your alarm from 14 different ring sounds.
• Set any sounds separately for the short break, long break, and Focus session.
• Receive alarm notifications even when the app is running in the background.
• Today Widget for Focus Sessions
• Icon Badge shows how much time you left to finish the current session in the home screen Focus Keeper icon when the timer is ticking.
• Focus Reminder: If you're struggling to make a habit of using Focus Keeper, this could come in hand. You can set when you want to be notified to use Focus Keeper through weekdays and weekends.
• Option for resetting the Focus Count at midnight automatically. Now you can set your own reset time.
• Set different volume sounds for each ticking and alarm sound.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
Focus Keeper is free to download. Pro Subscription gives you unlimited access to our premium content and features.
- Focus Keeper's three auto-renewing subscription options are $2.99 monthly or $9.99 annually
- These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary, and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of your subscription
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and at the cost of the chosen package
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
- Your subscription automatically renews unless you turn if off in Account Settings 24+ hours before the end of the billing period.
- You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings, but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
- Alternatively, there is a "Manage Subscription" menu option in the App Settings menu.
Read our terms and conditions at https://www.iubenda.com/terms-and-conditions/36391786
[ Support: email@example.com ]
Upgrade your productivity today and make every minute count!
• Bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
ADHD / ADD APPROVED!!! Yes!!!
Wow! Never in a million years would I have thought that I would gain effective productivity with an app, such as this one! I suffer from anxiety and uncontrollable ADD and my medication to control this challenge, lately, has been effective for my energy (caffeine boost), but I needed something to support me, in addition, to my focus concerns. I have been extremely behind on my work assignments which increases the negative behaviors through my anxiety. I find that I do well, with my medications, combined with a simple tool or self-challenge to hold myself more accountable toward my efforts (or ability) to complete my massive load!!! This app is beyond simple and user friendly and that’s all you need to get your task DONE!!!! I love the fact that I have the ability to change the countdown times, however I see fit for myself in the moment of. I have literally been more productive in my very first time of using this app, that I have in MONTHS! This is my new life saver and I would totally recommend this to ANYONE with ADD/ ADHD. I feel more accomplished and at ease because I am getting my work caught up in long sittings!!! The routine breaks are perfect!!! Prior to the app, I had my life coach advise this on and off rotation for my condition, but it’s not as beneficial or effective as an app that can track your progress! I’m grateful! I think this app saved my job as a director!!! Wow.
Best Pomodoro Timer You Can Get!!
Trust me I’ve scoped them all, even written a couple myself (via Shortcuts), but this is the best app on the AppStore if you’re often distracted, unmotivated, or suffer from adult ADHD. I definitely upgraded to pro, worth it to customize my chimes (Pavlov conditioning myself haha), and set the background colors to something I enjoy glancing at all day. The main benefit of this app in my opinion is the tracking/data analytic aspect they perfectly built in. The only thing I wish this app had was a text box you could enter your current task into so that it was present on-screen while the work-session timer is counting down. All in all this is my favorite and most used app whenever I have big tasks to work on or if I ever feel my productivity isn’t at the level where I know it can be. Highly recommend my friends!
Edit: One other note, seems the chime settings are a bit backwards. I guess I expect to set the chime sound that would start the session. For example when setting the Focus Alarm to News Is expect that sound to play when I’m going into a new Focus session however I have to set this sound to the other two breaks to get this to play how I intend since the sound for Focus Alarm actually plays when that session is over.
Helping me through my roughest day
If I have a day of intense productivity (aka hyperfocus), I suffer from brain fog for the next few days, sometimes even a whole week. Today is one those days. I was struggling through the most basic tasks. I couldn’t even focus for a 5 minute stretch in order to answer my work emails.
This app is a lifesaver for my ADHD brain. I turned on the White Noise app and set the timer for 10 minutes. So far I’ve been able to complete 3 cycles of 10 minutes each. I’ve now bumped it up to 15 minutes. Hopefully the apps will carry me through the day.
Update 10/6 - I have one complaint about the way the app functions. I have it installed on my iPhone. It seems to stop randomly and it doesn’t restart itself or even alert me to let me know that I need to restart it. I don’t know if it stops when I get a text message or a phone call or if a calendar alert pops up. I’m so focused on my work (or trying to be focused re:ADHD). I only realize that the timer has stopped when I switch to it to see how much time is left until my next break. It’s very frustrating.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- PIXO Incorporation
- 148.2 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Watch
- Requires watchOS 8.0 or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © PIXO Incorporation
- In-App Purchases
- Focus Keeper Pro 1 Year $24.99
- Pomodoro Keeper Pro $1.99
- Focus Keeper Pro 1 Month $3.99