Fold is a FREE and simple app to help you organize your money. Create wallets, customize categories, add transactions and monitor your cash flow to achieve your financial goals.
Choose from different types of wallets designed specifically for each aspect of personal finance
• Use a Budget wallet to keep track of your money and control your spending
• Use a Bill wallet to schedule your bills and automatically track payments each cycle
• Use an Income wallet to schedule your salary and automatically track payments each cycle
• The Cash wallet automatically combines, tracks and manages cash from multiple sources
• Use the Emergency Funds wallet to plan and prepare for emergencies
• Use a Savings Goal wallet to set up a goal and forecast when you’ll achieve that goal
Personalize the app like your own journal with many different themes and colors available to suit your own style. Take advantage of extensive configurations from multi currency support, cycle management, automatic tracking, budget rollovers and many more.
• Budgets - Create budgets of varying limits, cycles, rollovers, start dates and end dates
• Savings - Set a savings goal, add, track and manage your progress
• Bills - Automatically generate a schedule of your bills and track payments of each cycle
• Income - Automatically generate a schedule of your salary and track payments of each cycle
• Notifications - Get notified of upcoming bills to pay and salary payments
• Cash Flow - View and manage cash flow in weekly and monthly cycle breakdown
• Forecast - Easily forecast everything: from savings, bills, income and more
• Multiple Currencies - Track in multiple currencies with multi-tier configurations available
• Themes - Personalize the app with dozens of themes to choose from
• Fast Input - Add transactions on the app in 3 seconds
• Wallets - Use wallets and pre-made templates to set up quickly
• Categories - Create and personalize custom categories to organize your transactions
• Export - Export your transactions to use and manipulate your data outside of the app
• Anonymous Mode - Use the app anonymously and privately on a single device
Follow @foldmoney to learn more about the app
Fold is a proud creation of dimmple. Follow @dimmple_works to get the latest sneak peeks about the app.
Help & FAQs: https://www.foldmoney.io/faq
Terms & Conditions: https://www.foldmoney.io/terms-and-conditions
The basic features of Fold can be used for free. You can access all features by paying a subscription fee for a premium account. Subscription prices vary depending on your country and is displayed in the app before you complete a payment.
Some subscription options may also come with a free trial. The free trial period will let you try all premium features for free for the specified period of time. At the end of the free trial period you will automatically enter into a subscription and your iTunes Account will be charged based on prices displayed in the app before agreeing to the free trial period; unless you cancel the auto-renewal 24 hours before the end of the trial period. Any unused portion of your free trial period will be forfeited once you purchase a subscription.
Once subscribed, your subscription will renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off or you cancel at least 24 hours before the end of the current billing period. You can manage your subscription and turn off auto-renew from your iTunes Account settings. Refunds will not be given for any unused portion of the term.
Certain premium features of Fold can also be unlocked forever by purchasing a Lifetime Premium for a one time payment. Lifetime Premium prices may vary depending on your country and is displayed in the app upon viewing subscription options. The features included with the Lifetime Premium may be subject to change.
• Fixed bugs
Ratings and Reviews
If it had the layout of mint/Truebill it would be on top!
This app is soooo aesthetically pleasing. Feels like a video game almost. The downside is that it doesn’t have a dashboard you should be able to open your app and see all the essential money related items as a snapshot. With this app you have to click between them. Now if you have a pretty simple financial life this could work well but man if it was laid out like true bill or kint the other apps would be in troubllleeeee! Kudos for the Design though. It makes you want to budget. So fun
New Redesign destroys a once great app
The overhaul UI redesign of this app is utter GARBAGE. As a paying user from before, all the good qualities of the app, like simply spending tracking, and easy to use budget settings that let me customize as needed - all gone. All I wanted was an app that I could input my budget for the month, say “Food. Set a budget of $100 that would rollover, and every time I spent money on food ide just quickly hop on the app and press the subtract button and input the amount. When I was planning on going out, I could quickly check the app to see how much I had left to spend for the month. S I M P L E. Now, the app has like 5 different “budgets” making overall viability of your finances impossible, it highlights the amount of money spent (why do I care to see how much I’ve spent??) instead of how much I have LEFT (this is now a small greyed number) and I have to go through 2 different screens and forced to select a category from a list. It’s so unnecessarily complicated. CHERRY ON THE CAKE: ALL MY DATA AND SPENDING INFORMATION THAT WAS IN PROGRESS THIS MONTH IS GONE. The system said it migrated the data, but there’s random “rollover” charges from months ago, and spending on the monthly budget from months ago as well. The team took a flaming crap on this app. REFUND ALL OLD USERS.
Developer Response ,
Hey there, thanks for taking the time to write us some feedback. We really appreciate your passion for our app as it helps us improve each and every update.
Rest assured the next round updates will bring back some key features that you are familiar and this should hopefully make your budgeting much easier.
Meanwhile please reach out to support for any issues you may be experiencing so it can be resolved ASAP.
Great for college students
I am a college student— I work and save a large portion of my income during the summer, then transfer a certain amount out of my savings each week during the school year. Every other budget app I’ve tried relies on tracking bank transactions and doesn’t register transfers from savings as “income”, making them almost impossible for anyone without steady income to use. Having to manually log every transaction is a little less convenient, but it’s worth it to be able to quickly and easily check how much money I have left for the week.
One feature I would love to see would be the ability to add recurring payments for bills and subscriptions. Right now, I calculate the monthly cost of all my bills and subscriptions, divide it by 4, and subtract that from my weekly budget— but that means I have to redo my entire budget every time that amount changes. Being able to add bills and subscriptions, as well as see upcoming payments, would be really useful.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for supporting the app and I'm glad it's helping you out for college. I really appreciate the feedback.
The next update will be a big one that includes automatic bill and income tracking as well calculations so you don't have to calculate weekly/monthly/yearly yourself; this should hopefully make it much easier for you. :)
There will be a few more surprises that I hope you'll enjoy.
Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or other feedback.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- DIMMPLE PTY LTD
- 91.4 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Greek, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2021 dimmple
- In-App Purchases
- Yearly Premium $24.99
- Lifetime Premium $44.99
- Monthly Premium $5.99
- 1 Month Premium $9.99
- 3 Months Premium $21.99