This is a free puzzle drawing game where you connect dots and lines, with simple one touch mechanic. But it isn't your regular connect-the-dot game where you draw lines to connect numbered dots. It combines the connecting-the-dots mechanic with puzzle elements, meaning you're not just drawing but you must think which dot to connect next.
Your job is still to draw all the lines by connecting dots but it is not as easy as it sounds because you must connect the dots sequentially and you can only draw every line once. Chose the dots wisely or you won't be able to complete the picture.
The puzzles gradually increases in difficulties, some are simple (to introduce you to the game mechanic). But as you progresses, the puzzles can be extremely difficult which means you might get some "A-ha" "why didn't I think of that" moments of joy when you find the solution.
The game comes with 200 free puzzles to keep your brain busy. Some levels are short enough if you like quick plays but since there are so many levels, you'll have lots of challenges to complete all the drawings.
• Complete drawings/shapes by connecting dots, but this isn't easy because you may not draw a line more than once.
• An IQ brain teaser/puzzles which can be challenging and/or relaxing, possibly creating zen ambiance.
• 200 levels of varying challenges to intrigue your brain cells. No In App Purchase required.
• Simple and straightforward interface, one touch game mechanic. Cool sound effects.
• There's no timer so you can take as long as you want to complete the drawing. (The time you took is only used to calculate the star rating).
• If you make a mistake and can't complete the drawing, the restart button is just one tap away.
• Think carefully before connecting the dots. You might need to mentally follow/trace the lines mentally so that you don't end up with unsolvable drawing.
• When you begin drawing, the choice of the first dot is important. A wrong choice might make the drawing unsolvable.
• Fewer lines and dots don't necessarily mean easier puzzles. In fact, some of the tangled drawings are easier than the seemingly simple drawings.
• Don't give up easily, restarting is just one button touch away.
• Some of the puzzles have multiple solutions.
• The star rating is based on the time taken to complete the drawing.
So if you enjoy puzzle, one touch games, then download this gam, start solving the puzzles, and complete the drawings by connecting the dots.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I had a great time playing this, for about 15-20 minutes. There are not enough levels and each level I got through in about 10 seconds.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.