Following Directions from I Can Do Apps is an educational tool designed to work on following directions with a variety of difficulty (simple one step commands to two step complex commands) in order to improve language, auditory processing, vocabulary and memory skills. Multi-step directions include embedded concepts of: first/then, before and after. This app is designed in collaboration with a Speech Language Pathologist.
Following Directions from I Can Do Apps is ideal for parents, teachers, therapists and individuals with auditory processing disorders, receptive language disorders, cognitive-linguistic disorders or attention and focus disorders.
- Teaching tool for speech and language development
- Pictures of real objects
- Developed by a Speech Language Pathologist
- Option to hear statements read
- Random questions - no two sessions are alike
- Manually flip pages for teaching purposes
- Multiple levels with increasing difficulty
- Randomized auditory reinforcement
- Data collection after every ten questions
- Turn on/off written words
- Turn on/off audio reinforcement after answer selected
- NO In-App purchases
- No Ads
- Aligned with the Common Core Standards (CCS)
- We don’t collect personal information
Follow us on Twitter: @ICanDoApps
FaceBook: I Can Do Apps LLC
new look, bug fixes, compatibility updates
Ratings and Reviews
I like the concept
I am happy that this app addresses the concepts of before/after. I just wish it went a few steps further such as directions with attributes "touch the big striped ball before the little poka dot ball, as well as inclusion/exclusion. This is a good basic app but my students typically master it within 20 min.
Well done app
The five levels of this app is great for advancing with the individual as he/she learns. Love the option to take away the wording so I can really test if the individual is listening and following directions! Well done!
I use it all the time!
Many of my pediatric and adult clients have following directions goals- this is perfect for them. I love that this app is easy to use, has great photos and a clean layout!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.