Prepositions by Teach Speech Apps helps develop the skills needed to understand the relationship between other words in a sentence. Create grammatically correct sentences by working with positional / directional concepts and locators in time and place.
This interactive app helps individuals learn prepositions in a fun and engaging way. Four activities include:
- Identify the picture that demonstrates the sentence
- Identify the preposition for the sentence
- Drag and drop the item to the correct location
- Identify if the preposition indicates Location, Time or Movement
Teach Speech Apps encourages learning side-by-side with an engaged adult.
- Develops listening and language skills
- Enriches vocabulary
- Practices relationships between nouns and pronouns
- Professional photos for individuals of all ages and learning levels
- Multi-sensory learning - combining seeing and hearing feedback
- Reinforcement sounds that can be turned on/off in settings
- Aligned with the Common Core Standards
- No ads
- No in-app purchases
Teach Speech Apps does not collect personal information. To learn more, visit : http://www.teachspeechapps.com/privacy-policy.html
Email Teach Speech Apps with questions or feedback: email@example.com
Find us on
Facebook: Teach Speech Apps, LLC
- updates for iOS 15
Ratings and Reviews
This App has potential
App should not allow child to pick the wrong choice. Needs better reinforcement than the color red or green around the picture. The volume does not work. Pretty disappointing.
The BEST prepositions app
I have tried other prepositions apps and this is by far the best. I like the variety of ways it offers to work on prepositions. Many questions that are randomly selected in to each trial of 10. Well done.
Could be much better!
The app has some good features, but needs revising. I like the drag and drop activity, but there is no immediate feedback if my student puts the picture in the wrong place. There are also very limited opportunities for practice with this app as each of the four activities only has 10 trials. The final activity (identify if the preposition is location, time, or movement) is very abstract and doesn’t fit in with the other activities.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Teach Speech Apps LLC
- 17.5 MB
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Teach Speech Apps
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.