WH Questions by Teach Speech Apps helps develop the skills needed to understand who, what, when, where, why and how questions. We often refer to these as WH words because they include the letters WH (for example Why, Where).
This interactive app helps individuals learn WH questions in a fun and engaging way. Four activities include:
- Identify the picture that answers the WH question
- Answer the questions for the scene
- Drag and drop the pictures to answer 3 questions
- Answer the WH question
Teach Speech Apps encourages learning side-by-side with an engaged adult.
- Develops listening and language skills
- Enriches vocabulary
- Professional photos for individuals of all ages and learning levels
- Multi-sensory learning - combining seeing and hearing feedback
- Reinforcement sounds that can be turned on/off in settings
- Aligned with the Common Core Standards
- No ads
- No in-app purchases
Teach Speech Apps does not collect personal information. To learn more, visit : http://www.teachspeechapps.com/privacy-policy.html
Email Teach Speech Apps with questions or feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find us on
Facebook: Teach Speech Apps, LLC
- bug fixes and spelling corrections
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This was a recommended app by my sons speech therapist. The questions are helpful but there are a lot of misspelled words I wish the app developers would fix. So far I’ve seen refrigerator and lifeguard misspelled. Not helpful to my son who is also learning to spell and read.
Developer Response ,
Spelling errors have been fixed! Thanks for letting us know.
What a great way to work on WH Questions. Love this app. Simple, clean pictures and many questions that keeps it interesting. Thanks!
Love this app
I tried other WH questions apps but this one is the best! I like the choice of questions and high quality pictures. My son responds to these questions and it is helping him with his expressive language. Hope you keep adding more questions.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.