** Kids LEARN about FOOD with an INTERACTIVE STORY and FUN GAMES **
- Topic-Based learning approach for a more engaging learning experience
- Fun child development activities like pretend play and cooking food
- Challenges to encourage kids explore the Educational Game
- Kids-Friendly interface
- Learn about various food items, its importance and how food is cooked
- Adapted from the popular storybook “Pancakes for Milly”
**BubbleBud Kids proudly inspires #SustainableDevelopment through #EarlyChildhoodEducation**
Zoom into the future with this fun story about a girl who craves for real food, set in the year 2507. Learning about food items was never so interesting. Play this story to encourage your kids learn more about food names, pronunciations, and how it is cooked in the kitchen. The story also passes on a moral that explains kids the importance of food we have and why we shouldn't waste it.
Along with the story, there are plenty of mini-games to reinforce the learnings from the story and motivate kids to come back and learn more.
- Complete challenges in order to complete the story
- Fun mini games during the story
- Cartoon style animations when interacting with various Sea Creatures
- About food items, where they come from and how food is cooked
- About the importance of food
- How to cook Pancakes and what ingredients are necessary
- By completing fun tasks and driving the story
- A futuristic life
- Other interesting relationships between people and robots
- Problem-solving skills
ABOUT BUBBLEBUD KIDS
BubbleBud Kids is the Early Childhood Education initiative by Dweek Studios to provide the children today an alternate approach to education. BubbbleBud Kids creates educational content through its philosophy of “Play | Learn | Explore” giving children in kindergarten a parallel source of learning making the most of the technology available today. The organisation believes in “Flexible Education - Education that adapts to the interests of the child pursuing it” and is committed to creating content for that delivers to this ideology.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.