We're excited to release the official IOS App of Myfxbook.com, the leading social forex community with over 280,000 forex trading accounts connected!
Our iOS app offers the following features:
- A real-time forex calendar with complete event data and notifications.
- A complete view of your forex portfolio including watched accounts.
- Real-time streaming rates for over 60 forex currency pairs and commodities.
- Real-time forex news.
- Lightning fast user interface.
- Live streaming rates for over 60 forex currency pairs and commodities.
- Live Forex charts with technical analysis.
- Live forex news.
- Live price notifications.
- Live community outlook with custom notifications.
- Calculators to help you plan your trades.
- Simple, intuitive and lightning fast user interface.
The app will keep you easily up to date with the forex markets with the help of the following sections:
- Portfolio: the portfolio section will show you your Myfxbook portfolio including a growth chart, quick stats and the current status of the account (trades, orders and history). Don't have a portfolio yet? Then go to our website and register a free account.
- Economic Calendar: be in sync with the markets up to the minute with our live economic calendar covering over 30 different currencies with easily readable data. Each event can be drilled down for an explanation and historic levels.
- Markets: you can view over 60 different currency pairs in truly real time, tick by tick (EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCAD, USDJPY, AUDUSD and more), including the changes in 9 different time-frames in just one glance. Want to be alerted of a specific price? No problem - just set up an alert and get notified in real time. The markets section shows you forex patterns in real-time in each and every timeframe in one simple screen.
- Forex News: the news section will show you a streaming feed of economic news items streaming in real time from major news providers - you can even view news of specific instruments (for example EUR, USD or Gold).
- Community Outlook: a real-time outlook for different currency pairs as can be seen in the Myfxbook website. Each pair will include the full data such as the amount of open positions, total volume and more. Set up unlimited notifications for different levels (for example if long sentiment is over 50%).
- Calculators: when planning your next trade, use the calculators to calculate an entry price, position size, margin or risk value for a better money management.
- Subscription Auto Renewable: Monthly ($2.49)/Yearly ($26.49) subscriptions if you wish to have an add free app!
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
Please rate us and provide feedback so we can enhance the Myfxbook app even further - contact us at email@example.com.
Bugs fixes according to feedback.
We're always looking for ways to make out app better. If you have any feedback or run into issues, contact up or write to our support team.
We're happy to help anytime!
Ratings and Reviews
Good app for tracking news on the go
This is a good app. Works as it should, for the most part. Shows the economic events that matter. I'm docking a star because notifications lag the actual event by an hour or sometimes more! What's the point of being notified of an event if it happened two-three hours and I've missed out on the action? Create a setting or options for reminders/notifications (5 mins, 15 m, 30m) and this will go from being a good app to being a great app.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for rating the app!
I was not able to reproduce the issue, the notifications work correctly.
In order to set a time for the notification please navigate to the calendar's 'Settings' (configuration cog icon) >Set the 'Alarm' time.
Convenientbnvbvjvtvvn cyc(vfvdg f. Jjggggggggggghjjjjkgg mm
The app is convenient to have on your phone rather than use the website but it needs a little more work. The biggest issue I think is just navigation, it can be laggy with some buttons. The best feature in this app to me is the economic calendar/news. You get the notification very, very fast; faster than any other app I've used. The most annoying issue is on the iPad, the app doesn't go horizontal making it the main reason I don't use it as much as I could. Fix the button response time and horizontal viewing and I'd give it 5 stars.
Love the calculator
Note, that I only use this app for the calculator because all the other information that I need for my personal trading style I get on my charts.
The calculator works great. Risk management is a really big deal for me so I always calculate how much risk I should be taking before placing an order. I like that I can indicate the percentage of the my account risk I am willing to make.
- Myfxbook LTD
- 50.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Myfxbook LTD
- In-App Purchases
- Myfxbook $2.49
- Myfxbook $26.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.