• New supported languages:
- Simplified Chinese
• New supported currencies:
- BRL (Brazilian Real)
- CZK (Czech Koruna)
- HUF (Hungarian Forint)
- ILS (Israeli New Shekel)
- INR (Indian Rupee)
- KRW (South Korean Won)
- KWD (Kuwaiti Dinar)
- NGN (Nigerian Naira)
- RON (Romanian Leu)
- SAR (Saudi Riyal)
- THB (Thai Baht)
• New supported commodities:
- BCO (Brent Crude Oil)
- NATGAS (Natural Gas)
- WTICO (West Texas Crude Oil)
• Improvements and bugs fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Great FX Calculator. Still needs work.
For the most part, I love this calculator. Unfortunately it still needs work. It would be awesome if each section of the calculator would retain the data you imputed, that way you don’t have to re-enter everything again when you come back to it.
Developer Response ,
Hello, thank you for your feedback. You can turn on the option “keep entry data" from the settings. You can find the settings by clicking on the top left button (four horizontal bars) from the main screen. If you have any additional feedback feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Great idea, but work in progress
I really like the idea of the app and it does what they says it should do but, as an active FX trader, there are some things that should be improved for the app to be truly effective.
1. The main thing is that there should be a way to select and store favorite pairs so they can be easily accessed instead of having to select each base and/or quote currency every time.
2. Since most people set stop-loss and take-profit based on price action, the input for the stop-loss/take-profit calculation should be in pips and not $ amount. The $ amount (and the price level), should be the calculated value.
3. There should also be the option to input price levels and determine the stop-loss/take-profit in pips and $. (This would work well with your fib tool).
4. Landscape mode for iPad? (Not a deal breaker but a great convenience).
Developer Response ,
First of all, we would like to thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it. We are sorry for any inconvenience, but the application is still in its very early stages. We are working hard to implement new features as quickly as possible. We plan to provide a way to save and select your favorite currency pairs for January 2019. Meanwhile, the next release will allow users to set stop-loss and take-profit in pips, price levels or money amounts. In addition, we have planned to build a new iPad version for next year. If you have any other suggestions you can reach us at mailto:email@example.com
- Societe informatique Tyrcord Inc
- 26.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Tyrcord, Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.